Help!

Werdas

I just downloaded the TCGO game and when I go into the game all of the text is covered in black (it looks like it was highlighted in black) I don't know what to do!

I have found that other customers have been able to resolve this issue by updating their video drivers or by running their game in full screen mode.

You can find more information about how to update your video drivers at by searching for the entry: Parts of the game are appearing incorrectly. What do I do? | How do I update my graphics drivers? from the FAQ located here: http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227

After you have updated your video drivers, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the Pokémon TCG Online. I would recommend simply restarting your PC and trying after the update first to see if that is necessary.

Also, other players have reported that forcing their display to be in 'full screen' mode, has solved the issue for them. The game by default will play in windowed mode. You can change this while the game is running, by pressing the Windows hotkey 'Alt + Enter' to force full screen display. More on this at: How do I force the game to display full screen on my PC?

I recommend trying those two things, and I do hope that they help to solve the issue that you were describing.

Thank you for your time.

I have found that other customers have been able to resolve this issue by updating their video drivers or by running their game in full screen mode.

You can find more information about how to update your video drivers at by searching for the entry: Parts of the game are appearing incorrectly. What do I do? | How do I update my graphics drivers? from the FAQ located here: http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227

After you have updated your video drivers, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the Pokémon TCG Online. I would recommend simply restarting your PC and trying after the update first to see if that is necessary.

Also, other players have reported that forcing their display to be in 'full screen' mode, has solved the issue for them. The game by default will play in windowed mode. You can change this while the game is running, by pressing the Windows hotkey 'Alt + Enter' to force full screen display. More on this at: How do I force the game to display full screen on my PC?

I recommend trying those two things, and I do hope that they help to solve the issue that you were describing.

Thank you for your time.

Thanks!!!!!!! Changing to fullscreen fixed it!!! Thank you so much!

Hi there!

Hooray, glad to hear that your issue was solved! As such, I'll be closing this thread.

Thanks for your patience, and have fun. :)

Archived