Unable to Log In

FelixDewott

Hello, I'm a new player to PTCGO and I am getting an odd bug that is not allowing me to access anything beyond the log in screen, if even that. When I first installed the game and logged in, I chose to play the Tutorial and it would not load. I closed the game when I got tired of waiting for it to load and now I can't even log in to play the game because since I set it to remember my log in, it logs me in automatically and will not get past the "Loading: Please Wait" message after loading all the game data and such when logging in.

I do not know if this is a serious bug or just technical issues but it is a game breaking bug regardless. Please help me because I want to play the game online as there is no local play for PTCG in real life where I live.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble playing the game.

Which operating system are you using to run the game?

I am using a Windows computer, I have fine internet and my computer is more than capable of running this game, yet it just freezes at the Loading: Please Wait message every time I start up the game. I even had one disconnection and when attempting to log in again after said disconnection, it just froze on a black screen after a bit.

I'm currently running the game while making this reply and I am still stuck on the Loading: Please Wait message after logging into the game.

Some players have found that forcing their display to be full screen has solved similar issues for them. The game defaults to play in windowed mode. You can use the Windows hotkey Alt + Enter to force full screen display.

I recommend giving that a try and seeing if that fixes the issue you are describing.

EDIT: I uninstalled and re-installed the game, runnig at fullscreen now and reinstalling seems to have worked. Thanks for the help.

Hmm...it was a good idea but it doesn't look like I'm that lucky. It still won't get past the Loading: Please Wait message when logging into the game, even in fullscreen mode. I may have to wait on playing Pokemon TCG Online until I get my computer upgrade to Windows 7 (I said in another thread Windows 8, that is incorrect). I can at least play my Destruction Rush deck locally with my family as I have another Theme Deck around.

Archived