M-Gallade EX + Bats + T. Magma's Secret Base

justinbebe

It may be early for this topic, but I want to start preparing for it if this is a great idea. Here are some of the relatively-new cards:

M-Gallade EX (220 HP)

Muduo Blade:

This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon that already have damage counters on them.(Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Team Magma's Secret Base (Stadium)

Whenever any player puts a Basic Pokémon (except for Team Magma Pokémon) from his or her hand onto his or her Bench, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.

Wide Lens (Tool)

When the Pokémon this card is attached to does damage to your opponent's Benched Pokémon, apply Weakness and Resistance.

---

Pokemon:

Gallade-EX

M-Gallade-EX

Crobat line (Surprise Bite)

Forretress line (Thorn Tempest)

Wobbufett*

Trainers:

Super Scoop Up

Gallade Spirit link

Team Magma's Secret Base (Frozen City will be rotated out soon)

Wide Lens*
+ standard trainers

The goal is to bring out the Team Magma's Secret Base immediately then attack with M-Gallade-EX. The average HP of non-EX basics is around 60-80, so if a non-magma basic pokemon is placed in the bench, it gets 20 damage. In your turn, you can use the bats/forretress to get additional damage, then finish off with M-Gallade-EX's Mudou Blade. Wide Lens can be used to psychic-weak pokemon.

Any suggestions will be useful and will determine if I should pursue this deck.

Isn't there something that puts damage counters on pokemon when you attach energy to them? Cause that might be useful as long as you run a few potions.

Isn't there something that puts damage counters on pokemon when you attach energy to them? Cause that might be useful as long as you run a few potions.

I agree, Frozen City is better than Team Magma's Secret Base. More energy=More damage.

Frozen City is better but it will be rotated out soon

This is unfortunately true, but for the time being, replace with Frozen City, but them when that gets rotated, then go with TMSB.

Archived