limited theme decks HG SS

Voidmaster94

first of all a big thank you, that you make the old theme decks of HG/SS buyable again ^^
i have just a litte question:
they are at the moment limited to buy for about one week, and the 1200+ TT are not always gained so fast, so, after the one week countdown ended and the deck is out of the store again, does it come back later again? is it like it one of them comes once per month, so all X months (idk how many decks exactly there are in the HG/SS and Diamon/Peral area), i have the chance to buy that specific deck again?
(sorry for any mistakes written)

Are the HSGG theme decks playable in theme deck mode? I know the cards are only unlimited format legal (non-standard and extended), but wasn't sure what kind of (if any) restrictions were on theme deck format.

Are the HSGG theme decks playable in theme deck mode? I know the cards are only unlimited format legal (non-standard and extended), but wasn't sure what kind of (if any) restrictions were on theme deck format.

The HGSS theme decks (like the Royal Guard one in the Shop) are playable in the theme deck format.

first of all a big thank you, that you make the old theme decks of HG/SS buyable again ^^

i have just a litte question:

they are at the moment limited to buy for about one week, and the 1200+ TT are not always gained so fast, so, after the one week countdown ended and the deck is out of the store again, does it come back later again? is it like it one of them comes once per month, so all X months (idk how many decks exactly there are in the HG/SS and Diamon/Peral area), i have the chance to buy that specific deck again?

(sorry for any mistakes written)

I'm not sure on that since I believe the HGSS decks hit the shops just recently since the new Shop Rotation (I think Royal Guard is the 2nd deck to be available).

From the devs:

Shop Rotation

"As you may have noticed, we have started to regularly change up what is available in the Shop. We plan to continue to regularly rotate feature items on a weekly basis. Currently, we have a Theme Deck, Card and Booster Pack bundle from the HeartGold & SoulSilver expansion available.

Items that come and go from the Shop are not exclusive, in that they may return again in the future. For example, if you are interested in the current HeartGold & SoulSilver bundle, I would advise that you get it while you can. Yes, it may return in the future, but it may not."

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/29317-development-update-tournaments-shop-and-next-game-update/

Archived