Found an extremely game-breaking bug.

LordKieta

Accidentally wandered upon an extremely game-breaking bug. I don't feel totally comfortable saying it here, for fear that it will be attempted. However, if a Mod could message me, that would be much appreciated. 

Thank you. 

From what I was told from a Moderator, they don't have a Personal Messaging system. If you truly feel uncomfortable talking about it openly on the forums then I suggest you submit a ticket to the support team for them to take a look at it.

From what I was told from a Moderator, they don't have a Personal Messaging system. If you truly feel uncomfortable talking about it openly on the forums then I suggest you submit a ticket to the support team for them to take a look at it.

Where can i submit a ticket at?

Where can i submit a ticket at?

If you go to the "Reporting Bugs" thread here in the Report a Game Bug sub-forum there'll be a link that will take you to the support portal.

If you go to the "Reporting Bugs" thread here in the Report a Game Bug sub-forum there'll be a link that will take you to the support portal.

Thank you. That worked very well

Mods, you can close this thread now. 

Thanks very much. 

Thank you for your report LordKieta. I will notify the support team and will be closing this thread as requested.

Archived