Minor Glitch- "Marked Cards" Cause: Teammates

Panda_Greg

If the opponent is using card sleeves on their cards, then plays teammates, the cards they searched for don't have sleeves on them.  From that point onward, every card they draw/ search will not have the card sleeves.

This would be illegal in the actual TCG as they become "marked cards"

...so it seems related to playing the Teammates card?

Thankfully this is not a major glitch, as you noted it affects all their cards in play and thus there is no way to exploit it to identify specific cards.

If the opponent is using card sleeves on their cards, then plays teammates, the cards they searched for don't have sleeves on them.  From that point onward, every card they draw/ search will not have the card sleeves.

This would be illegal in the actual TCG as they become "marked cards"

I noticed the same thing I was playing against an opponent who had 2 different sleeves on their cards. I didn't realize that it was linked to them playing a specific card. I spent the rest of the match wondering how that was even possible. You are correct in the paper game that's the equivalent of marked cards. I don't know about all the tournament rules in Pokemon, but in other CCGs that would result in a match loss.

Hello Trainers!

Just to clarify, did you find that the issue with Teammates was resolved as well? We were unable to reproduce this. If you experience this again and can take any screenshots, that would be incredibly helpful to our investigation. If not, any more information would help greatly. For example, which sleeves were being used?

Thanks!

But, how do you know about a specific card when you're going to draw, basing on the sleeve in digital?

I mean, if real life you could know which card goes with which sleeve, but in digital you don't know what card is until you flip it, and you don't choose any card based on the sleeve. You have all the cards with same sleeve, and when the bug, the sleeve changes for every card? So still all cards with other sleeve but the same for all.

So it's a bug of course, they should fix it but I don't see how affects the game playing ¿?

Archived