Can My Questions Please Be Answered?

Winxtrainer13

Note: To make this easier, I'm not a little kid. Please be nice.

1. Is it safe to put chat on the PTCGO where anything can be said and not just the preconstructed sentences? (Has been answered by Danielpeebles.)

2. Can you tell me where to find a topic (or just tell me) what is considered cheating so it can be avoided? (This has been answered by The_Iron_Bat.)

3. Is it true the game matches cheaters with cheaters? (This has been answered by The_Iron_Bat)

4. Is it safe to ask someone on the PTCGO forum to become a friend to have a fair match with them? (Has been answered by The_Iron_Bat.)

5. Can I make posts on the PTCGO forum like the following: "Top five favorite Pokemon", "Favorite Movie List", "What If?", etc. (This has been answered by The_Iron_Bat and found where I can post this kind of stuff. Forums for this exist under General Discussion.)

Thank you for answering!  :lol:

If a moderator or staff member is reading this and came here from my other topic, will you please answer these still. I would not mind official answers for what I asked is safe. By official, I mean by someone who works for Pokemon. I added this because I asked a moderator or staff member to come here because I did not know if a Pokemon fan could help.

1) I would like a little clarification.

2) There is none. You may start one if you'd like.

3) The matching system is random. Therefore cheaters and cheaters aren't always going to happen.

4) It's completely safe. Pepole (Myself included) would love to battle.

5)I believe you can, yes.

Side note on cheating: Since the game is automated, there isn't cheaters. If you think there is, please explain to me how it's cheating.

1) I would like a little clarification.

2) There is none. You may start one if you'd like.

3) The matching system is random. Therefore cheaters and cheaters aren't always going to happen.

4) It's completely safe. Pepole (Myself included) would love to battle.

5)I believe you can, yes.

Side note on cheating: Since the game is automated, there isn't cheaters. If you think there is, please explain to me how it's cheating.

Hi, The_Iron_Bat, I thank you for responding. I read on another website (don't know if I can mention that website) that the game matched cheaters with cheaters. I did not know if that was true and because I had to concede a match against the computor one time, I started thinking that was cheating because people sometimes unfairly did that to me in random battles. I did not realize it was okay to concede so much and wanted to know if the game considered me a cheater and matched me up with others that way.

To clarify my first question: I don't know all the options under the Pokemon.com TCGO profile, but think there is three. I have the second option picked which allows preconstructed sentences like "Good luck" to be clicked and used in the PTCGO chat box. I cannot freely type something like "I am doing this for a daily challenge." My question is if it is safe to use the third option to allow free sentences like that to be typed? I don't think other people can type sentences to me either at the moment.

You should be able to free type the comments at will. If not, submit a ticket and find out why. But the pre-constructed text isn't your limitation.

turn the chat off if you let your kids play or don't have tolerance for the wide range of human behavior.

98% of people that play are really awesome.  so if you play 50 games you will encounter on average 1 "unique" experience.

turn the chat off if you let your kids play or don't have tolerance for the wide range of human behavior.

98% of people that play are really awesome.  so if you play 50 games you will encounter on average 1 "unique" experience.

Thank you for responding! :)

If I were to turn it off, it would be for someone being overtly mean to me.

Archived