Flygon EX code redemption failed. Now says code is already redeemed

TheFilthyGoat

I put in my code and in the redemption area it just showed a bunch of gibberish. I clicked "redeem" and nothing happened. I put in the code again and it said the code had already been used. However, I do not have my card. What can I do about this? Feels like I wasted money for this now.

Did a screen pop-up telling you what you have received?

Redeeming codes and receiving the items can take some time depending on your connection to the server.

The shop has been put down so maybe it's the same issue as the last time. Just wait and you'll probably find your items in your collection when the shop will be up again.

Did a screen pop-up telling you what you have received?

Redeeming codes and receiving the items can take some time depending on your connection to the server.

Nothing popped up. It simply vanished from the redemeption window. It was hours ago before the shop went down. I tried yesterday and it simply showed today's date and wouldn't let me redeem. I tried today and this happened.

Don't worry, it's already happened. It was you who redeemed the code. Just wait until they solve the issue. You'll find your item o.o.

Hello Trainers,

Our apologies with the issue with Flygon-EX code redemptions.  The issue has been resolved and new code redemptions have been tested and are working correctly.  

For prior attempts that failed, please check your collection as we were able to grant them to those that tried when redemptions were not working.  If you do not see Flygon-EX in your collection, please visit pokemon.com/support and enter a question for our Support Team to dig into it.

Respectfully yours,

Alex

Archived