Plasma Storm Codes Redeeming Incorrect Packs

LgndryGameFreak

Now I KNOW this isn't just an isolated case...

I have plasma storm code cards from a while ago that I have just now started to redeem online. Though instead of redeeming plasma storm packs as should happen, each of my codes scans in as plasma freeze packs, not plasma storm.

I'm sure this isn't a problem many will have experienced as the set is fairly old now, but for those that want specific cards from the older sets this is a problem. I redeemed four packs thinking it might have been an error in the game that would go away on restart, but on scanning more packs I have found it to be persistent.

What's stranger is that of the six codes I uploaded to redeem, only the last four were redeeming plasma freeze, the others correctly identifying plasma storm. From this the only assumption I can make is that either the game has my specific codes incorrectly linked the wrong set, or that my codes were incorrectly printed as 'plasma storm', but contained plasma freeze codes.

Any help would be beneficial, thanks

Absolutely sure, and I understand this must be the least likely thing in the whole game to go wrong, but all codes were plasma storm (I have a habit of uploading 6 at a time, all uniform). I believe it was one of the last line of boxes produced, as I purchased it dangerously close to it being out of print. I can provide more information, including redeemed codes that are registering the incorrect set if that would help...

Hi LgndryGameFreak,

This is an issue that can be best handled by the support team. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much information as possible to your ticket, making sure you keep your code cards handy in case the team needs that information from you.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck! :)

Archived