Sign in to follow this  
Marinia

Pokemon Rangers Role play, and Club!!!

Greedlin

Ixysaur looked at the Pickachu, who looked more like a Pichu, who was beging attacked by a large Arbock. "Blubasaur!" shouted Ivysaur as he charaged into the attack.

Liz looked at Marina and waited for her reply

Marinia

"Urm, hold onto that thought," Marinia ran around liz and took out her styler, "Capture on!!!" Melody said as the styler looped around the pikachu-colored pichu. The pikacu-colored pichu jumped onto Melodys head, "Piiccchhhuuu!" it said hiding from the Arbok.

Greedlin

"Ivysaur Razor Leaf!" shoted Liz as she ran towards her patner. The Blabasuar shoot the sharp leaves at the purple snake but the snake dogged the attack. "Arrrbock!" yelled the snake as it bit into Ivysaur's rear leg. "Blabaaa!" shouted Ivysaur "Ivysaur Rap Your Vines around the neck of the snake and squeeze!"

Deathorn500

Chatot flew off of Harmonys shoulder and began to sing a Lulliby, The dusknior eyes began to droop... "Good job Chatot!" Harmony said as she sent the Capture disk out agian and she looped it around the dusknior, before it could be wide awake agian, she caught it. Harmony imidiately ran over to the person, "Hey you ok?" She said.

Greedlin

As Ivysaur squeesed the Arbok's neck he let go of the creatures leg. "Now" said Liz as she ripped out her pink Styler and shot it at the Arbok. Once the creature was caught Liz helled at it "Leave now, go and make peace with nature!" the snake lissoned to her and Ivysaur limped over to his partner. Liz kneeled down and picked up the creature "You okay Ivysaur?" "Blabaaaaa" said the poor poisoned creature.

Marinia

"Y-you didnt have to be so.... so harsh on the Arbok..." Marinia said taking out a Pecha berry from her pocket, "Here feed it this..." Marinia said handing Liz the Pecha berry. The pichu looked down into Marinias pocket and saw alot more berries, "Pichuuuuuu!" It said diving into Marinias pocket. "WHAA!" Marinia said freaking out from the Pichus tail tickling her, "HA-HA!!! S-STOP!!" Marinia said trying to pick up the Pichu, "Pi...pi... CHUUUU!" The pichu said unleashing alot of electricity,witch also hit Vaporeon. Marinia fell over to the ground from the Electricity, and Vaporeon fell on its side, The pichu took a razz berry from Marinias pocket and sat on her forehead, It began to eat the berry happily.

Greedlin

Liz took the barrie and tossed it over to the snake, "Blabaaaa" said Ivysaur as he lied poisioned in Liz's arms."I have to get Ivysaur to the ranger station" said Liz who then saw the Pichu shock Marinia Liz knelt down and said "Are you okay?"

Deathorn500

(Um liz, I think Marinia ment for you to give the pecha berry to Ivysuar...)

Marinia

(Yeah.. I kinda did... oh well whats done is done!)

Greedlin

(Yeah.. I kinda did... oh well whats done is done!)

(Liz has never been confused for a smart person)

Liz looked at Ivysaur and said "Well, I'm going to the Ranger station" and she began to walk off "Wait a minute" and she looked at Ivysaur "Which direction is it" and Ivysaur notted his head in a right direction. "You want to come with us, I they'll have maps for you to find your cave, or holw, whatever it was you were looking for"

Marinia

Marinia sighed, "Well, seeing as I was just shocked by this pichu... and now that Vaporeon is also... umm... fried. I should come with, Marinia turned around and smiled at Gunther and Raiden, "Well, hope you two have fun while I go find that map liz was talking about!" Marinia said picking up her vaporeon, and walking off into the direction the Ivysaur nodded.

SYN iceeZ

Hey sorry that I'm a little late, but can I join? I want to be a Top Ranger c:

---

Name: Syn

Partner Pokemon: Mareep

Nickname (as in {name} the {adjetive/verb} Ranger: Syn the Eclectic Electric (some add Ranger, some don't)

Bio: She's a young Ranger but a very talented one who will do anything to protect Pokemon and people alike. She's rather naive, though, and her wild curiosity will often make her find herself in a bad situation.

Marinia

Hey sorry that I'm a little late, but can I join? I want to be a Top Ranger c:

---

Name: Syn

Partner Pokemon: Mareep

Nickname (as in {name} the {adjetive/verb} Ranger: Syn the Eclectic Electric (some add Ranger, some don't)

Bio: She's a young Ranger but a very talented one who will do anything to protect Pokemon and people alike. She's rather naive, though, and her wild curiosity will often make her find herself in a bad situation.

(Yeah, you can join! teeth_smile.png)

Greedlin

As Liz walked holding Ivysaur in her arms she looked over at Marina "So, How long have you been a ranger?" trying to make a conversation going because she was board, and the station was a while away.

SYN iceeZ

(hey um where do I start? Lol)

nahuel233

Name:nahuel

Partner pokemon:pachirisu

Nickname:nahuel the blue thunder

bio: A good ranger who seeks to understand better the pokemons He travels to the alima region following the reports of strange behaviors of the pokemon

i want to play too

Greedlin

(Lets Skip the Walk)

Liz and Martha walked into the Ranger staion, and Liz pointed to the maps on the wall "The Maps your looking for are over there" as Liz placed Ivysaur on a bed and hucked him up to it, Healing him, like you would a pokemon in the ball, but without the ball. "If you want you can bring Vaporeon over here, and I'll heal it in a few moments" said Liz as she smiled at the other Ranger from a different part of the region.

(PS Sny and Nauel, you guys can come in here, we are at a Ranger Starion in the South of the Region, and Maria is trying to get back to her part of the Region, also Liz calls her Bulbasaur Ivysaur)

Trainer2300

Name:Angela

Partner pokemon:Ukulele pichu

Bio:Angela is a new ranger who loves pokemon and dreams that people and pokemon can live in peace and not have people using pokemon for their selfish reasons. One day she found a Jewel and called it the jewel of pokemon.

Trainer2300

Hello? is any one around?

Sign in to follow this