Sign in to follow this  
Marinia

Pokemon Rangers Role play, and Club!!!

SlayerAbsol

Slayer had attacted the attention of a rufflet, she was tring to find another ranger, a human with a little stenth to help Slayer find her partner. Slayer just stared at the rufflet for a couple minutes, unpleased, and turned to start wlking into the forest near vientown if she could just reach the town she might find a person who could help...

kdoll154

"wait come back absol!"said baran as he ran after it...(not going for hours see ya!)

SlayerAbsol

This human won't give up, and he doesn't appear to be a ranger, if i have to i might just shake him off... Slayer leaped over a log blocking her way, Or maybe i might not have to after-all...

dad8300

name:miles

partner pokemon:tepig

nickname:B.K.

bio:miles is a starter pokemon trainer who want to help pokemon and be the best trainer but after a defeat in battle he could no longer be a trainer and want to be a pokemon ranger instead

dad8300

Miles goes to the bridge to find the pokemon in need. Then he was attack by weddles and said "why are there weddles on the bridge" and he found out he had to fight back to save the pokemon. So he told tepig to use heat crash and al the weedles got his and then they used posin sting and him and tepig dodged the attack took the pokemon and ran across the bridge to the forest and went to heal the pokemon where the weddles wouldn't find them.when he healed the pokemon he went to the nearest ranger baseto tell the leader about the weddles on the bridge.He told her there were weddles on the bridge and that he was attacked by them i will be back wtih the rest of the story :P

SlayerAbsol

( i am gonna end all my roleplaying, too busy at home for it and school is gonna start back up soon. sorry but i am gonna be honest... bye! see ya on da forums!)

Marinia

( i am gonna end all my roleplaying, too busy at home for it and school is gonna start back up soon. sorry but i am gonna be honest... bye! see ya on da forums!)

(oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. cry_smile.png)

Greedlin

(Can people still join? If yes)

Name: Elizabeth, Liz for Short (Female, If You Can't Tell)

Partner pokemon (if any): Blubasaur who's Nickname is Ivysaur (Like my Red Verison), because when Liz first found him that's what she thought he was.

Bio: Liz is 21 years old (my age...sorry if I'm to old, I'll go younger) and started her jurney as a ranger because she was picked on in school, and dosn't like it when people tease other people of pokemon about there size, weight, color, power etc. But Liz also tends to be a masive screw up, which has kept her from being promoted, but she tries her hardest, and things always tend to work out for her and Ivysaur in the end. Liz has brown curlly hair, wears glasses, and has cacasion color skin.

ChaosOrphen

hey marinia! wait up! gunther called up as he dashed after her

he was ready to follow her wherever she went

Greedlin

Ivysaur imerged from a neerby bush and said 'Bluba' as he turned his head to the side. Meanwhile Liz was walking around by herself looking at the broken screen of her Pokegear. "Bloody Hell" and she let the gear fall to her chest "Ivysaur!" shouted Liz as she walked around looking for her long time friend, the Balbasaur named Ivysaur.

SlayerAbsol

oops... wrong forum.... lol...

Marinia

(Can people still join? If yes)

Name: Elizabeth, Liz for Short (Female, If You Can't Tell)

Partner pokemon (if any): Blubasaur who's Nickname is Ivysaur (Like my Red Verison), because when Liz first found him that's what she thought he was.

Bio: Liz is 21 years old (my age...sorry if I'm to old, I'll go younger) and started her jurney as a ranger because she was picked on in school, and dosn't like it when people tease other people of pokemon about there size, weight, color, power etc. But Liz also tends to be a masive screw up, which has kept her from being promoted, but she tries her hardest, and things always tend to work out for her and Ivysaur in the end. Liz has brown curlly hair, wears glasses, and has cacasion color skin.

Sure, you can join teeth_smile.png

Marinia

(Eeep, sorry havent posted in a while, I can only post friday, saturday, and sunday...)

Marinia slowed down when she got into Vientown, "AHH, Leave us alone!!" A voice said further into the Village. "Whats that?" Marinia said running towards it. A little boy and a girl was running away from a group of Starly, Marinia imidiately broke out into a run agian and took out her styler. She quickly caught the starly and released them. "Are you two kids ok?" Marinia said putting away her Styler, They both nodded and ran towards a farm. "HEY!" Someone said behind Marinia, Marinia turned around and saw this person wearing a white shirt with a small blue G in the corner. The person also had black pants and a white base-ball hat, "um... who are you exactly?" Marinia said staring at him. "None of your buisness!" The guy said taking out a phone-looking device. He pressed some buttons and 2 Aerodactyl came out of no where. "What the..." Marinia said. Marinia took out her styler quickly, "Hey Gunther, you get the other one, ok?" Marinia said sending out the Capture styler

ChaosOrphen

"Hmph, This time Im ready!"thought Gunther. He whipped out his styler, and like the master he was, looped Aerodactyl before it even realized it was captured.

Marinia

Marinia quickly caught the Aerodactly, "Ok, Now who are you!?" Marinia said. "Um... none of your... AW FORGET IT!" The person said pushing more buttons on the Phone thingy. A Pigeot flew down from the sky, The person grabbed its foot and began to escape. "Hey, get back here!!!" Marinia yelled chasing after them into Vien Forest.

ChaosOrphen

Gunther dashed ahead into the forest with Marinia.

"Alright! Hit em with a Flamethrower Charmander!"

The tiny flame pokemon bellowed huge flames as the bird pokemon sagged to the ground, unconcious.

Marinia

Marinia looked back at Gunther, "Thanks!!!" Marinia said still running in the direction of the Pigeot. Marinia stopped infront of the knocked out Pigeot, "Now where did he go..." Marinia said looking at the surrounding forest. Vaporeons ears twiched, it turned around and began growling at a bush, "Is he over there vaporeon?" Marinia asked her Vaporeon. "noooooo... im not over here, go back and keep looking." A voice said from inside the bush. Marinia rolled her eyes and walked over to the bush, "What the..." Marinia said taking out a tape recorder from the bush. "If your hearing this then I already got away, yay! Watch your step!" The tape recorder said, "Wait, did it say watch your ste- WHAAA!" Marinia yelled suddenly falling into the ground. Marinia looked down and saw alot of water, she put on goggles and fell into the water, might as well investigate while im down here... Marinia thought. She looked around the cavern and saw alot of pokemon, Marinia saw red eyes glare from the dark below her, uh-oh I know what that is... She thought taking out her Capture styler. A Gyarados came up from the bottom of the cavern, Marinia sent out her Capture styler. The styler moved more faster from when it was on land, she quickly captured it, then had an idea.

ChaosOrphen

"Marinia! You okay down there?" Gunther called jk

"Man, I wish i could help,Charmandercan't help, so what am i going to do?"

"Croconawwwwwww!!!!!" cried a pokemon near gunther. "Hmmmmmmm..." Gunther thought with a smile on his face while he whipped out his capture styler...

17jacwal

do u mind if i join?

ChaosOrphen

do u mind if i join?

not at all, marinia?

Marinia

do u mind if i join?

Sure you can join!

Marinia

Marinia sat on the Gyarados's head and told it to rise out of the water through the hole. The Gyarados nodded and rose out of the water, Marinia jumped off, "Thanks Gyarados!" She said smiling releasing it. Marinia took off the goggles and sighed with relief.

17jacwal

Out of nowhere, a styler shot out. It circled the crocnaw, in several quick motions. A ranger with black and blue hair stepped into the clearing. He smiled at the new addition to his team... an Oshawatt, and a Crocnaw.

"I'm sorry, did you need this," The boy said, "My name is Aarie."

(Sorry, My llllllllllllll key sticks.)

ChaosOrphen

Out of nowhere, a styler shot out. It circled the crocnaw, in several quick motions. A ranger with black and blue hair stepped into the clearing. He smiled at the new addition to his team... an Oshawatt, and a Crocnaw.

"I'm sorry, did you need this," The boy said, "My name is Aarie."

(Sorry, My llllllllllllll key sticks.)

"Yeah, i kinda did. The names Gunther who are you?" said Gunther, a little taken aback.

17jacwal

"As I said... I'm Aarie. I am a Water ranger. I usually stick around water, to see if there's anything good. Or of use to anybody else." Aarie said smillllllllllllling and picking up his Oshawatt. He held it close and set him under his jacket. He smiled.

"This is my partner, Oshawatt." Aarie said as the smallllll pokemon peeked out at the charmander.

Sign in to follow this