Sign in to follow this  
Marinia

Pokemon Rangers Role play, and Club!!!

Marinia

Pledge:Capture_disc2.png

I hereby pledge to come to the aid of those in need, and to safegaurd nature to the best of my ability, as a Pokemon Ranger, always with pride and courage in my heart.

<span>

Capture_disc2.png

1. No god-modding

2. Protect pokemon and People

3. Every Ranger may have a partner pokemon

4. This is both an RP, and a club!

<span><span>

How to join:Capture_disc2.png

Regular~

Name:

Partner pokemon (if any):

Bio:

Top Ranger~

Name:

Partner Pokemon:

Nickname (as in {name} the {adjetive/verb} Ranger:

Bio:

Capture_disc2.png

<span id="fck_dom_range_temp_1312145218484_929">Baran

Partner pokemon: shiny chimchar(named red gem)

<span>Elizabeth, Liz for Short

Partner pokemon: Bulbasuar

Harmony

Partner pokemon: Chatot

Aarie

Partner pokemon: Oshawott

Capture_disc2.png

Marinia, the Water Ranger

Partner pokemon: Vapoureon

Gunther, The Charimaster

Partner pokemon:Charizard

Miles, B.K

Partner pokemon:Tepig

Raiden, the dark Ranger

Partner Pokemon: Houndoom

Syn, the Eclectic Electric

Partner Pokemon: Mareep

Story Line:Capture_disc2.png

Rangers have suddenly realized an increase in pokemon in some area's, Rangers have been told to keep on the look-out while in these areas:

~By the Ranger school in alima~

• Tangelgrowth attacked the bridge leading to the city
  • In the city, Marinia and Gunther were attacked by a random person
  • They followed the person right into a trap
  • Communications... were shut off... after that...

~By the Ranger union in alima~

~At the Rainbow stone (Water pokemon/Flying pokemon)~

~At the three moutians where Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres are supposed to live~

ChaosOrphen

I'll join, i hope to be a top ranger

Name: Gunther

Partner Pokemon: Charizard

NickName: The Charimaster

Bio: an amazing ranger who shares strong bonds with any pokemon, he has a pure heart and lots of energy, but is very strategic too

Marinia

(This is also an RP...)

Marinia looked at the bridge, then at the water. She saw little goldeens happily jumping out of the water, then back in. Marinia looked at the Ranger school, "Ah, memories..." Marinia said smileing. Marnia walked towards the giant gate... "What the" she said stareing at a broken gate. "Come on vapoureon!" Marinia said running into the Ranger Schools Campus. She heard giant foot-steps coming from the Pledge stone, "Vapour!" Vapoureon said running towards the Pledge stone. Marinia ran after her Partner pokemon, and then stopped infront of two giant tangelgrowths. "Capture on!" Marinia said takeing out her Styler. Melody quickly jumped up in a tree, and sent her capture styler down from the sky. Marinia quickly did about 9 loops, then had to quickly return the disk, She sent it out agian, doing 9 more loops. The 1st Tangelgrowth calmed down, "Vapoureon!" Marinia said pointing at the Tangelgrowth. Vapoureon quickly made bubbles, witch the 2nd Tangelgrowth was caught in. Marinia did 18 loops around the Tangelgrowth, then it calmed down.

Marinia

(I gtg bye!)

ChaosOrphen

The young trainer gunther sprung up from bed.

"this is it! my first day as a pokemon ranger! after all that studying too!" he thought

gunther ran outside and called out for his charmander (it'll evolve don't worry)

"Lets go charmander! lets find a good capturing spot!"

charmander and gunther scurried up a tree, only to find it already taken as the two tree dwellers crashed and fell down...

Marinia

(I'm back)

Marinia looked down at the two who had tried to climb up the tree. "Hello!" Marinia said jumping down from the tree. Her vapoureon jumped down too, Melody looked at the two tangelgrowth witch quickly jumped back into the brush. Melody looked back at the person, and helped him up, while Vaporeon helped the charmander stand up.

Marinia

(i got to go agian cry_smile.png)

ChaosOrphen

"Thanks" said a bewildered Gunther.

After dusting himself off and making sure charmander was okay, he spoke.

"So, im Gunther, who are you?"

(k, tell me when yoou'll be on)

Marinia

(o.o back, had to go eat sushi...)

"Im Marinia, are you ok?" Marinia said looking back at where the tangelgrowth dissapeard. Marinia looked back at Gunther, "So, your part of the Ranger School?" Marinia said.

ChaosOrphen

Hmm, Melody huh, he thought, she looks like a ranger like me

"Um, im a pokemon ranger, i just became a top ranger because of my "astounding work"

in the school, and this is my partner charmander"

Charmander happily yips, he appears to like Melody

"Well anyway, what are you doing here?"

Marinia

"Um, im a pokemon ranger, i just became a top ranger because of my "astounding work"

(Im Marinia not Melody O.o)

Marinia

"I was patroling the area, when I saw that the gate over there was crashed down." Marinia explained. " Then I saw two tangelgrowths over here, rampaging. I'm surprized no one woke up and came to see what the commotion was." Marinia said, "They ran away over there" Marinia said pointing to where they ran. The ground suddenly rummbled, "What the!?" She said turning around to the bridge. The two Tangelgrowths that ran off were suddenly beginning to destory the bridge! "Vaporeon!" Marinia said pointing at the two. Bubbles surrounded them for a split secound, then dissapeard. "Capture on!!!" Marinia said getting out her capture styler once agian.

ChaosOrphen

(Im Marinia not Melody O.o)

sorry, i totally messed that up

ChaosOrphen

As Marinia sprung into action, Gunther felt as though he should do something.

"Uhh yeah right, capture on" he said, but he just stood there, amazed at Marinia's capture.

Marinia

Marinia jumped up in the air, and quickly sent the disk down. Tangelgrowth quickly jumped over the capture styler, leaveing Marinia to capture the 2nd Tangelgrowth. The 1st tangelgrowth sent leaves at Marinia, "Whoa!" Marinia said quickly jumping out of the way. She then sent to disk out agian; when she was finnished catching the Tangelgrowth, the two both jumped over the bridge, and ran into the woods. Marinia looked at Gunther, "Why didnt you help?" Marinia asked, not mad at all.

(I wont be able to post till friday, sorry)

SlayerAbsol

Name: Skyla

Partner pokemon: Absol (Slayer)

Bio: Skyla is a retired pokemon ranger who has kept her stylus in order to aid her in her studies. She is a pokemon scientist/alchemist.

Picture: slayer6676.deviantart.com/#/d42t2br

Skyla exited the ruins. She was used to the extreme darkness in the ruins the light had almost blinded her. She had spent all of her day in there so far and she had just came out in late afternoon. She pulled her pointed white witch hat over her pure white skin to keep it from getting sunburnt. She hated exploring and going outside, and spent most of her time in dark rooms in front of screens, which only made her paler. She started to slowly walk along side her partner, Slayer. Her deep red eyes were still in the slightest pain by the time she had finished walking to the Ranger base. As her frail hand clutched her notebook and laptop torwards her tightly the other hand was rubbing her styler hooked up to her wrist nervously. She was exteremly worried what the news she brought with her was going to bring...

Skyla walked up to the counter. She looked at the worker. Once he sat down the phone she stated her business. "It is of the deepest concern that I visit Erma right away! She will want to know this and I won't stand for it if I have to wait!" After a heated conversation and alot of threat Skyla eventually showed the man her stylus. He sent her up stairs to the control room...

"Skyla?!" said Erma when she saw Skyla bardge into the room, "What are you here for!?" Skyla never even opened her mouth she just walked torwards the compuer's wire and plugged in her laptop. Bringing up her software Skyla frowned, I hate returning to my past as a top ranger, but this is a serious breakthrough...

ChaosOrphen

"Well, I Uh... he barely managed to sputter out. "Sorry" He finnaly said.

SlayerAbsol

"Today, I found out what pokemon are made of." said Skyla as she brought up a diagram of her pokemon."They are just inverabrate strands of DNA, pieced together to form a fragment of life. That is why we can capture them in pokeballs. While rangers use other methods, pokeballs are the size of an baseball. That is why you can fit a huge pokemon, like a tauros for instance, into a pokeball." Erma stared at Skyla, bewildered and speechless. No dout that this hadn't been figured out before. Skyla continued, "Now, think, if we could just combine these str-"

"Combine?! Pokemon?! This is nonsense! Erma! This young lady isn't right in the head!" Erma sighed her workers who had just heard this must quiet down and get back to work. Erma looked torwards Skyla.

"Skyla, where you are coming from I have no idea, but you are talking complete and utter nonsense. A pokemon is a living thing. Not just a artifical machine! Leave! You are disrupting our jobs!" What could Skyla say, not a person would believe her. All is a true fact. She had all the scientific evidence to support it. she unplugged her computer and left, her goal incomplete, and her hopes, at a nothing. Skyla walked outside and down south. eventally past a city, that, when she walked on the path she came to a cliff. She walked to the very edge of the cliff. She stared ahead of her, with no restraints to hold her back...

(come on people...... I am REALLY bored on this end...)

SlayerAbsol

She jumped. As frial Skyla fell, face first down the incline of the cliff. Her absol doing the same, landed on its feet and still stood strong. She opened the palm of her right hand. A blue shpereical structure glowed around her, stopping her a couple inches from the ground. She leaned foward, and spun to stand up. Setting her feet, very gently, on the ground. Skyla clenched her hand and the sphere went away. She turned to face behind her, there she walked right into her labratory...

Marinia

(its friday o_o)

"Its ok" Marinia said yawning, The bridge suddenly shook. "Oh geez what now?" Marinia said turning around. The bridge was weakend from the tangelgrowths attack, "hm... I know!" Marinia said quickly running into the forest. Marinia came back with a Maganium, "Maganium! try to repair the bridge!" Melody said pointing at the bridge. Maganium moved towards the bridge, it then sent out vines, witch wrapped around the part of the bridge that needed repair. The bridge stopped shaking, "Good job Maganium!" Marinia said releasing Maganium.

SlayerAbsol

Skyla walked into her lab and turned the lights on. She couldn't believe her eyes...

(I will be gone for a few days, post when I get back!)

Marinia

"hm, better test the bridge." Marinia said walking out on the bridge. Marinia stomped and jumped, "Seems ok..." Marinia said walking further on the bridge. Marinia suddenly saw something sticking out of the bridge, "What the..." She said walking over and pulling it out. Marinia looked at the stone-plate she found, ...ill give it to the professor to investigate... Marinia put the stone-plate in her pocket and walked off the bridge. "Hey gunther, im going back to the Ranger Union, see ya later!" Marinia yelled across the bridge. Marinia ran on the path, and into Vientown.

SlayerAbsol

Skyla saw a bunch of men and woman dressed in black crating up her books and equipment. One had snuck up behind her and covered her mouth and nose with a cloth. Skyla had tried to break free, but the lack of air had eventually knocked her out. Then Slayer jumped over the trainer, hitting the man holding on to her in an attempt to defend her. As unconcous Skyla fell to the ground more people rushed over in an attemp to stop the absol from escaping, but before the could even get half way Slayer had ran outside and started to scale the cliff. When she was about halfway, Slayer looked down. The people in black were loading a car with the crates from the labratory. Slayer just watched as they put Skyla into the car and drove away, Slayer ran up the cliff in hope to find someone who could help...

kdoll154

name:baran

pokemon partner:shiny chimchar(named red gem)

bio:he expores the chiffs of all ranger region prefab the one with a lab on it.his chimchar runs alot.

kdoll154

baran saw the absolas red gem ran arond his legs"hey fella..what you doing up here?"he said to the absol"OW!hey whats the biting for!?"the absol pointed at the lab"huhh?"he said as he saw it down the cliff...

Sign in to follow this