3 Lando EX reg art ft

trainerforce

So as title suggests 3 lando ex are ft I'm looking for cards not packs here is what i'm looking for

3 gardevoir ex

3 mega gardevoir ex

1 rainbow energy

2 mega primal kyogre ex--- need 1 more

2 trump cards

1 xerneas ex

2 head ringers

3 wonder energy

that's what i need I'd prefer the Gardevoirs before and if i could squeeze one fa ove each gardevoir that'd be cool

in game name is trainerforce let me know here before in game trade if i need to throw in another rare ex to balance  it out i will

edit 1 lando gone and most cards wanted received still looking for them gardevoirs 2 landos left send me a msg

hey I sent you an offer.. I the packs are to try and balance out the deal since I couldn't find any spare wonder energy

Hi,Trainerforce

I have  3 gardevoir ex and 3 m gardevoir ex(have also fa versions),primal kyogre ex(fa and ra),xerneas ex(fa and ra),2 trump card(fa and ra).You can send me friend requst in-game so we can maybe make a deal :) (same name as here Fightmachine).

Hi,Trainerforce

I have  3 gardevoir ex and 3 m gardevoir ex(have also fa versions),primal kyogre ex(fa and ra),xerneas ex(fa and ra),2 trump card(fa and ra).You can send me friend requst in-game so we can maybe make a deal :) (same name as here Fightmachine).

Sorry a bit too late got what I needed 2 days ago admins close the thread please

Archived