Please wait while refresher is patched....

burchamj

So, last update the game stopped working. It would stop at "wait while refresher is patched". I have since uninstalled the game, deleted the extra files that don't go away when after uninstalling, deleted previously downloaded installers, waited a week to see if maybe it was an issue on their end. Now, my game still doesnt work. I have done all of these things multilple times and tried administrator mode, compatibility mode, starting the refresher first.. everything and it still goes to the "Please wait..." screen. My internet connection is amazingly fast also. Any Ideas?

Has anyone tried logging into Windows with a different user account? You could also try booting in Safe Mode, if the game runs then this could point to a corrupt file or conflict.

I'm having the same issue as well. I just downloaded the game and this occurred. I don't think booting in safe mode is a good idea, because of what could follow afterwards.

Well when u reinstall PTCGO client then you will get refresher is being patched then you must let the patch download successfully . Then the game will work as usual as i also got the same refresher patch and after 3-4 minutes the game started to work fine. :)

Well when u reinstall PTCGO client then you will get refresher is being patched then you must let the patch download successfully . Then the game will work as usual as i also got the same refresher patch and after 3-4 minutes the game started to work fine. :)

It isn't patching at all even when I leave it up for hours :(

Archived