Shop bundle pack: Thundurus, Landorus and Tornadus (Promos). Useful?

Chasista

Landorus (Promo BW43/Nob Victories/Leg Treasures)

Thundurus (Promo BW41/Emerging Pow/Leg Treasures)

Tornadus (Promo BW42/Emergin Pow/Leg Treasures)

Are that 3 Pokémon useful for any good  tier deck? Not sure if getting the in game shop Bundle pack or not... It worth?

Thank you.

Back in the day Tornadus and Thundurus was really good.

However nowadays they are very mediocre attackers and almost never seen in competitive play.

Tornadus can be used in VirGen decks with Double Colorless Energy as a Safeguard counter.

it depends on which mode you play... as i usually play in standard mode these cards are not useful as they are not valid for standard mode

it depends on which mode you play... as i usually play in standard mode these cards are not useful as they are not valid for standard mode

Actually all of these cards were reprinted in Legendary Treasures and are therefore available for Standard play.

Actually all of these cards were reprinted in Legendary Treasures and are therefore available for Standard play.

That's exactly the same I came to say.

But I think she was talking about the packs and obviously the BW and CoL packs gives you expanded cards.

Anyway, any standard deck with Plasma and probably LT will become expanded in the next rotation so, not so far to play in expanded some battles.

Well if you get good pulls, they can be used in Expanded battles. Some cards are even for unlimited and if I am not wrong, one of the OP cards like Professor Oak's New theory(Not sure) is from COL, which is the best card to get a new hand without any conditions, so I guess there are some good Expanded and unlimited cards you can get :)

Archived