I have a question

madrugga

Hey, What's up?

So I have a question for the staff, would they respond to me so possible.

Here we go!

Well, I'm that time when there was TCGO the browser while playing in single player and to get 65 tokens. Then came the game on windows platform , but at the time did not know and just not playing .  I just know that I was there was in 2012 or 2013 (This does not matter much).
So , I wonder how can I have the booster of HGSS , CoL and BW . So they do not have the Shop of the game , I think it must have Gems own, but in my area do not own Gems .
My question is if one day you want the team will one day be able to provide not only the booster pack as well as the Deck.
I think your work amazing , always improving , leaving gambling and actually good if they can answer , any answer is worth , I will be grateful.
Have a nice day.

Hey, What's up?

So I have a question for the staff, would they respond to me so possible.

Here we go!

Well, I'm that time when there was TCGO the browser while playing in single player and to get 65 tokens. Then came the game on windows platform , but at the time did not know and just not playing .  I just know that I was there was in 2012 or 2013 (This does not matter much).

So , I wonder how can I have the booster of HGSS , CoL and BW . So they do not have the Shop of the game , I think it must have Gems own, but in my area do not own Gems .

My question is if one day you want the team will one day be able to provide not only the booster pack as well as the Deck.

I think your work amazing , always improving , leaving gambling and actually good if they can answer , any answer is worth , I will be grateful.

Have a nice day.

I would like to share my thoughts !

The first thing was, they discontinued the Pre Next Destinies Pack. But these packs do come in Bundles in the shop after some time. Like there was an HGSS Bundle back there. And now in the present date. They have a BW COL Pack. So if you want them, get the tokens ready and go go go and buy those bundles. :) !

I hope it helps :)

Yes I saw. To buy it are 950 tokens and I spent all my before the annunciation . They should give more time , but there think I can get one.
Thank you for your attention!

=D

Archived