The City Championship Glitch?!

kemo3333

Hey! :)

Im just another Pokemon TCG player. I beat from the Gold to Diamond league with ease. But the new league?

From the first match vs Rika EVERYONE you battle has the same deck!!! For example Rika should have Fire/Steel right? Well when i battled her she had Grass/Fighting. And so did everyone to battle 7 (thats where i stopped 'cuz it is a little boring playing againts the same Deck over and over). :(

I also tried this on my brother's file and... the same thing!!!

So did this happen to anyone else? And how do i fix it? Hope someone knows. :D Thanks

Hello!

Other players have reported this bug as well, though I personally have fought against all the different decks of the city championship so it appears to be okay. This is probably related to a browser history error. Try either switching browsers or clearing the cache on your current one. Let me know if it works!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

... hmmmm.... it still isnt working the way it should be. I guess i will just have to wait until it gets fixed. :D

Oh yeah another thing:

The free decks show that there are 12 Unlock Cards. But in my Basic Green Deck there are ONLY 11 unlocked cards. There are 3 (or 4) Hoothoot in there and no Noctowl (what i thing should be the last award). I already fought 17 battles with it and no 12th card. So is it suppose to be that way?

support.pokemon.com[/url]<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); ] regarding the city championship though, if not for more solutions then at least to report the error.

Sorry I can't help more cry_smile.png

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Yeah, the Green deck really should've gotten a Noctowl. I was really confused when I learned the last unlock was Butterfree (after all, there are fewer Metapods than Hoothoots, AND Metapod at least has a good use. What use does Hoothoot have? Hypnosis sucks as a stalling method because your opponent also gets time to build his/her bench up (heck, YOU lose time because you need to attach an energy), and Tackle is nothing special. That all on a lowly 50 HP body... No matter what, you lose out).

Heck, I've never gotten to the point of using Butterfree. Meganium, Torterra and Wigglytuff are all I need, Butterfree is just overdoing it. At least Noctowl would be useful for its pokepower (just like Metapod is useful for its body).

Yeah Hoothoots are just in the way. But you cant put 'em out. :( Or can you?

Anyway the 'glitch' seems to effect only games 4 to 7. After that its all good. :D

Archived