2 suggestions (Tagging cards and chat filter)

i8m

So, first would be (what seems to me like) an easy fix for an issue almost every PTCGO player deals with. Having cards tagged for trade that they no longer own.

Having a button somewhere in the collection menu that "untags all not owned cards" would be fantastic!

Alternatively, you could even add an option to the filter that allows you to tag/untag your filter results. That way you could easily tag or untag large groups of cards which would be great imo.

-

As far as the second suggestion goes, it would be nice for the chat filter to be removed for links referring to this forum. Often new players ask where they can find "the prices of cards" and I find it quite tedious having to explain someone about the existence of this forum, how to login, and how to actually find their way to the "company threads", considering it happens so often...

It would be far easier to just be able to link them said threads through the in-game chat.

In order to prevent unwanted shenanigans  (such as people spamming their trade threads rather than actual trades etc.), you could only allow the links to be sent through PM.

-

That's it :3 Hope these things get taken into consideration!

Thanks!

Hello i8m,

The issue with cards not being untagged when they are no longer owned is a known bug. We appreciate your patience until that is resolved. I can submit your suggestions for resolution to the Dev team for consideration.

Regarding URLs that link to the forums, those should not be blocked by the filter. Please let us know if you're having trouble with a specific link, but in general, they should not be blocked.

Thanks!

Considering links are in fact not filtered (had not tried this prior to posting fearing a potential mute), and the tagging issue is known, I'd like to emphasize the Tag/Untag filter results option as I'm sure if would be welcomed by anyone that does a lot of trading! :)

Also, an additional suggestion related to the linking of forum threads, it would be nice to make the link click-able, or have some way to copy to clipboard. Another possibility for making the forum more accessible (to new players) would be to add a link in the existing "help menu" (The button with the question mark at the top).

Again, thanks!

Archived