Opponent is Inactive Bug seems to be back

stukom

I got the 'Opponent is Inactive' bug during a theme tournament match a few minutes ago. It appeared as my opponent took a long time to move, and then the popup first appeared just as he played a card.  I couldn't dismiss the message, but it eventually went away on its own, and the game continued.  During my turn, the message appeared again as I was about to attack, and I could no longer take any in game actions. I could still chat, informing the other player what was happening, but I couldn't take any game actions, including conceding the match. I eventually had to shut down the client and restart.

I tried another tournament. The first game went as normal. In the second round, I got the 'Opponent is Inactive' popup again, in the middle of my first turn. As I was in the middle of an deck action, this time my screen is greyed out. After roughly 10 minutes, the game gave me a defeat, saying I took too long even though it was my opponent's timer that was counting down during my turn. 

I am also facing this same problem . Opponent's inactive notification is shown by cammie but soon as the timer reaches 00:00 , i eventually lose the game for no reason and opponent gets the win even when he should have knocked out from game . This is ridiculous , hope moderators reply us soon regarding this major problem.

Hello Trainers!

Thank you for the report of this issue.  We have been tracking it for a while now and it has proven to be a thorny problem to solve.  Our apologies that you have run into it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently stuck in this exact same problem as of 8:19 PM PST. If I lose due to this, is there any way I can get comped my three tournament tickets? Or is that more of a "file a support ticket" thing?

Archived