No friends or public chat

random11x

I think this is a general problem as a lot of the time after a log in the friend list isn't shown nor the public chat working.

The easiest way is to log out and log in again and both will come back - it worked atleast everytime for me. But I have to say this is very annoying to log in a couple of times for no reason just to see the game function as it is supposed to be.

I think this is a general problem as a lot of the time after a log in the friend list isn't shown nor the public chat working.

The easiest way is to log out and log in again and both will come back - it worked atleast everytime for me. But I have to say this is very annoying to log in a couple of times for no reason just to see the game function as it is supposed to be.

Yeah it works. Its only a problem of connectivity while logging in, as far as I know. If you have smooth login, it won't be a problem.

I tried loggin **********, it didn't fix the issue.

Then try again and be patient. It's always worked for me.

So to confirm has your friends list returned yet? If it has not then I would ask you to submit a ticket to our customer service team. You can submit a ticket by following the link in my signature. 

Archived