Do you get a free deck besides the 3 basic ones? Noob

Blacomo

Right away i see I can use the three basic decks (grass fire water) in trainer mode.. And I read if you win 7 times then you can use them in multiplayer. I also read I received a free theme deck, is this true? If so do they give them out at random when you sign up?

Do I get to choose which one I want?

No, everyone gets the same deck with that code.

Also, I would not suggest you actually use the deck, "Rallying Cry", which you receive from that code.  While there are some useful cards in the deck which you can use when creating your own custom deck, as a theme deck it is one of the worst.

The firs deck you should receive first day you play is Mental Might. Look for in your collection.

And with the codes PLASMASTORM,  PLASMAFREEZE, BOUNDARIESCROSSED... you get the Ralling Cry deck.

Also you can redeem that deck more than one time. If twice you'll have 4 copies (or more) of every card but Exploud. If 4 times you'll have 4 Exploud and up to 12 of most of the cards and 60 Water energies. Of course are non tradable.

Also you can build this PLAYFREE deck if you want to start playing Expanded and take a look on the whole thread if you want to see different decks to build.

you can get codes for other theme decks, promos cards, and boosters pretty cheaply if you do a web search for pokemon online codes

can't directly tell you where because that would be like spamming, and I don't do that.

Archived