Cards became totally white out after loaded

sprout1489

Dear admin,

during in a match, before a card can be loaded, its graphic can't be seen. however, there is description for the card, i am ok with it.

but, once it loaded, it becomes totally white out and i can't recognized the card at all. on behalf of that, I have to guess what cards are they.

Please solve this issue or anything i can do regarding this issue please?

( I get mad when I cant see my cards, but i can win if i can see them)

Thank you Admin!!

On a semi-related note, yesterday I took my Brilliant Thunder deck out for a match against the AI and my Fletchinder cards in the deck never once loaded throughout the entire match, and not even their placeholder text was shown -- just blank red cards.

Dear admin,

during in a match, before a card can be loaded, its graphic can't be seen. however, there is description for the card, i am ok with it.

but, once it loaded, it becomes totally white out and i can't recognized the card at all. on behalf of that, I have to guess what cards are they.

Please solve this issue or anything i can do regarding this issue please?

( I get mad when I cant see my cards, but i can win if i can see them)

Thank you Admin!!

I have seen this as well with the white background cards.  The text will have loaded, but then later in the match the card becomes all white as described above.  I will note I have only seen this happen a fair bit when I have played on a poor internet connection.  When I am at home on good internet I have never seen this issue, just fyi.

It's almost like the placeholder text disappears once the game is no longer attempting to download the image regardless of whether the card image actually loaded or not.

Hi there!

If you could take any screenshots which depict this issue and submit them to us via support ticket, that would be incredibly helpful to our investigation. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your patience!

This is totally happening to me too.  Sometimes the cards look white, other times the cards are the color of the type they correspond to (brown for fighting, purple for psychic, etc).  I lost a tournament because when I used Korinna, I couldn't tell which pokemon I was choosing.  I'll try to do a screenshot next time I battle.

About last week I had a game against the AI where several cards in my deck did not load properly, and it got weird.  Like, one Ponyta card was completely blank (not even showing placeholder text) while another Ponyta card loaded properly, yet when I magnified the card(s) they displayed properly and the issue seemed to be fixed for the rest of the match.  Will try to grab some screens when I see something like it again.

The same thing happened to me too no text on the card just the blank cards with the corresponding color lost a battle because I didn't know the card.

The same thing happens to me. I submitted a ticket with screenshots. They suggested downloading all images (from the ingame settings menu - card cache option), but its still happening. Totally infuriating.

Up until recently, i never had any issues with card images.

Also, the card cache option says it takes a long time - i left my machine on for hours, but no message saying it had completed.

Archived