Suspicious Trade...

Edwin20er

I was looking for a Spritzee to finish out a deck and was getting rather perturbed at the progress I was making.  I hit a public trade that consists of 60 cards, one of which was a Spritzee, didn't realize that it seems to be a good size foil and promo collection.  Not sure if this was supposed to be a trade to a specific person or account or if it's a hacked account.  Because of this I'm putting this up, and if you are the owner of the account I traded from and this was a mistake, I'll be happy to trade things back to you, just let me know on here or in game.

If it was for a specific person it would have been a private trade.  I've never heard of someone's account getting hacked on here, but if it happens and someone was trying to trade away the items, they would, again, use a private trade.

I realize that had it been for a specific person, it would have been a private trade... I just wanted to make sure that someone didn't accidentally set up a public trade as one that they'd wanted to make private.  That being said, I'm gonna hold on to everything for at least a day or two to give someone a chance to respond. :)

Sometimes I also create public offer when I actually want to do a private one. So probably this is really a mistake.

Have you tried adding one who offered this as friend? Probably he doesn't look through these forums but you will be able to see him online in game...

Added him as a friend on my account right after I got it, but it looked like the trade had been up for about 20 minutes before I saw it.  I've not gotten a response from hir yet, but as I said, I'll keep holding it.

Maybe you could contact support if he/she doesn't appear or respond and you suspect of any account cracking.

Probably you'll talk in game before to get here a reply.

A trade of about 60 cards? If it was for a Primal Clash pack, that might have been me. I open tradable packs on occasion, and naturally, that comes with getting cards I have no use for. So I like to trade off those useless cards in bulk for more packs; I figure someone else might have a use for some of them.

A trade of about 60 cards? If it was for a Primal Clash pack, that might have been me. I open tradable packs on occasion, and naturally, that comes with getting cards I have no use for. So I like to trade off those useless cards in bulk for more packs; I figure someone else might have a use for some of them.

With a lot of foils and Promos from real money packs and tins (or trades obviously). Doesn't seem to be the same. But look if you have Edwin in your friend list and if he's there talk to him.

Archived