User level more visible to other players

Forba

I didn't found anyone talking about this before, but I think it would be very important to the user level gained in daily challenges to be more visible to other players. I know we can show off our progress through the sleeves and coins we gain, but that isn't much effective. I'm level 5 already and I'd like to this to be shown along my avatar, or something like that. Or at least I'd like to be paired only with opponents around my level when playing in versus mode. Without those features I guess leveling up is kinda pointless :P

Neverthelhess, I really liked the new system over the daily login bonuses. 

Level 5?  Sounds like you've had pretty good luck with the challenges you've received.  I've not missed a day and am only level 2 (today's challenge will put me to level 3 once I finish it).

And versus mode already has a hidden ranking system based on winning and losing, not XP, that pairs you with similar players.

And versus mode already has a hidden ranking system based on winning and losing, not XP, that pairs you with similar players.

Wow! Didn't know about that. Really cool that ranking system is already exists! Probably this should be a separate thread but I wish this system to be less hidden. I'd like to know my rank and rank of my opponent. :)

Archived