Sign in to follow this  
FireIgnite

How do i get booster credits?????

FireIgnite

How do i get booster credits to buy the decks in the shop pls replie plssad_smile.png

pokemonlike2

you have to buy a certan pokemon pack i ges it cost 4$ when you buy it you find a pokemon online card then you find a redem code in the online card thats what i no and thats the most popular weay i hope i helped :)

Mod_Snow

Hi!

There's a thread about booster packs with codes that give you the booster credits here. Currently this is the only way to gain booster credits.

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

pokemonlike2

thnx but are those small kind of small pokemon packeg are the only weah to get pokemon redeem codes confused_smile.png

pokemonlike2

or is there another packege that has the red simbol of pokemon traiding card online please anser

Mod_Snow

The only other packages that have the TCG Online symbol on them would be the BLW deck boxes. However, the deck boxes do NOT give any booster credits. They only allow you to play the deck in the Trainer Challenge.

Hope that clears up some confusion! ^_^

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

sosa413131

Once you redeem a BLW deck online can you then use those pokemon from that deck in your deck for ranked battles?

PyreDynasty

Once you redeem a BLW deck online can you then use those pokemon from that deck in your deck for ranked battles?

Yes.

PokemasterDerek

how do i get booster credits, my game wont start and it sais the link above is not there

Sign in to follow this