Not recieving items from code card

mrluigixoxo

I redeemed a code card on my iPad mini for a Primal Clash Earth's Pulse Theme Deck and when I redeemed it I didn't Recieve the cards, I went to my collection and didn't see it in my packs section or any of the cards in the cards section, I closed the app and went back but still didn't see anything, when I try and redeem it again it says it has already been redeemed. (Please do not post your codes -- Thanks, Mod Jube)

I would just like to bring this to the attention of the dev-team as I have seen a number of confused players in the game. Many, it seems, are experiencing an issue where their packs are not being received after purchasing packs from the Shop or redeeming them from code cards. I don't know what system they're playing on, however.

Well, if you wanted anything out of it, I don't think you're getting anything on it anymore. You posted a code, and some shady person could've redeemed it.

Hi, i just bought the mystic typhon theme deck from the store but i cant find it anywhere, it seems i didnt recive any of the cards but i was still charged with the 500 tokens, what can i do to get either the deck or the tokens back?

Managed to scrounge up 950 coins for the XY 4 Booster-Pack with Krookodile bundle in the shop. Bought it, and the received window did not pop up. Went to my collection to check for the new packs and Krookodile-EX and neither were received. I logged ********** a couple times. I am running Windows 8.1 for reference. This is quite frustrating. sad.png

The code had already been redeemed but I hadn't received anything, I tried it again to be sure and it didn't work, I recieved it a while later though

I just redeemed a boundaries crossed code (real life code), but never received the pack, so I redeemed the exact same code again but now it's showing 'code card has already been redeemed' even though but I never received the boundaries crossed pack. 

Players have been messaging me too about this issue, but my advice to them was just to send a ticket.

Hi there,

Often there is a delay in the delivery of items to your account. We ask that you log in again and look in your Collection -> Packs section. If you do not see it there, please let us know and we will be happy to look into it further.

Thanks!

Howdy!

Often there is a delay in the delivery of items to your account. We ask that you log in again and look in your Collection -> Packs section. If you do not see it there, please let us know and we will be happy to look into it further.

Thanks!

I just redeemed a boundaries crossed code (real life code), but never received the pack, so I redeemed the exact same code again but now it's showing 'code card has already been redeemed' even though but I never received the boundaries crossed pack. 

Players have been messaging me too about this issue, but my advice to them was just to send a ticket.

Are you on iPad or PC? Because it could just be an isolated issue.

Hi folks,

1. Please know that sometimes the delivery of Theme Decks can be slightly delayed. Note that they do NOT go into your Deck Manager. You must open theme decks from your Collection under the Packs tab. Please try again, you should find it there. If not, please contact Customer Support.

2. Regarding missing packs -- they do not actually go missing. What is happening is that they are being opened and added to your Collection, but due to an animation glitch, you do not see the pack opening, nor do you see a list of the cards contained in the packs. You should be able to locate the cards by using the search and entering the expansion (example: XY5).

If you are still unsure if you are receiving your cards, you may want to check your card count before opening your packs, then check it again after the fact.

Please know that you can contact Customer Support for further assistance with this issue.

Hope this helps!

Hi mrluigixoxo,

Please contact Customer Support by clicking the link in my signature. Include the code in the ticket; they can assist you with this issue.

Thank you!

I purchased a primal clash booster online and lost the coins without receiving the pack.  A few hours before I had purchased several phantom forces booster packs without a problem.  I am playing on a PC.

Same for me, i putted my topic on technical support haha. I too had redeemed many codes today, before these ones. They just dont show.

Hi folks,

1. Please know that sometimes the delivery of Theme Decks can be slightly delayed. Note that they do NOT go into your Deck Manager. You must open theme decks from your Collection under the Packs tab. Please try again, you should find it there. If not, please contact Customer Support.

2. Regarding missing packs -- they do not actually go missing. What is happening is that they are being opened and added to your Collection, but due to an animation glitch, you do not see the pack opening, nor do you see a list of the cards contained in the packs. You should be able to locate the cards by using the search and entering the expansion (example: XY5).

If you are still unsure if you are receiving your cards, you may want to check your card count before opening your packs, then check it again after the fact.

Please know that you can contact Customer Support for further assistance with this issue.

Hope this helps!

Well, for people that has completed sets of a ton of cards, I'd love to know if I have any missing Ultra Rares.

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. It appears there is a Shop issue at work here. It may just be an issue of delayed delivery, however, it is being investigated. Please know that you WILL receive any items that you redeemed once the issue is resolved.

In the meantime, thanks for the information and for your patience!

I bought a booster of LegendaryTreasures and I haven't be kept. I have passed similar things before. I hope it fixed so that no one can play :S.

In English and French I've had to say this now.

The mods know. People have been reporting it left and right and upside-down.

But the real question is...

Who still buys LTR packs?

Hi there,

We are aware that, at this moment, items are not being received from the Shop. It is currently being investigated and a resolution should be available soon. Please know that redeemed items will be received once the issue is resolved.

Thank you!

Archived