Theme Deck Availability

thetamale

I was wondering if Power Relay could be made temporarily available again, the collector in me is a little down I joined the game after it had been moved to Rallying Cry but since older stuff and boxes and that are appearing, I want to throw a voice in for it. I have the cards to create it myself but I'm not sure it would be that viable in Expanded.

Speaking of which, is there any reason why the Battle Arena decks don't exist in game? I remade them as standard decks but all you get is the cards in your collection and the coin so they're not official decks. They are them decks, much like the Kyogre and Groudon tins but if for some reason they're judged too powerful or something, I don't know why, you could make them as Standard decks like the tin ones.

Going back to the topic of shops, I'd like the Red Genesect deck in game and actually treated as a deck too, the red Genesect coin and all those holo energies would be a lovely addition. 

The Battle Arena decks are allegedly too powerful for Theme deck matchups, that's why you don't get the deck in a prebuilt form.

The Battle Arena decks are allegedly too powerful for Theme deck matchups, that's why you don't get the deck in a prebuilt form.

But they could be put in and made Standard decks like the Kyogre and Groudon tin decks.

Hi thetamale,

I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team for consideration. In the meantime, your thread will remain open for further discussion.

As always, we appreciate your input!

I really think the Battle Arena decks should be re-evaluated. I re-created them card for card in Standard and they really struggle.

I really think the Battle Arena decks should be re-evaluated. I re-created them card for card in Standard and they really struggle.

Of course, but that is Standard we are talking about.  A more relevant question is how they fare against actual theme decks and each other, which I'm sure is much easier to test with physical decks than random matchups

I have played them against other XY era theme decks using the physical cards and they seem evenly matched. But I can't really test that on here.

Archived