Minor Glitch- "Marked Cards"

Panda_Greg

When using sleeves, the prize cards do not get sleeved.  Also, some of my opponent's cards in their hand were not sleeved.   In real life, this would be using marked cards and would be against the rules.

Now that is really weird.... If you can, take a screenshot of it and attach it to a support ticket.

Fortunately for TCGO, you can't assign sleeves to specific cards in a deck to begin with, so TCGO failing to display the proper sleeve for a given card should have no actual impact on the match.

When using sleeves, the prize cards do not get sleeved.  Also, some of my opponent's cards in their hand were not sleeved.   In real life, this would be using marked cards and would be against the rules.

That's a game bug, and since the player doesn't know which sleeves are on which cards, that doesn't provide either player any unauthorized information.

However I still don't like this bug. If I play with my Worlds sleeves, I want to Plau with my worlds sleeves.

Hello Panda_Greg,

We were not able to reproduce your report. If you experience this again and are able to take any screenshots depicting this issue, that would be incredibly helpful to our investigation. You can submit a screenshot to us via the support portal by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Archived