Changing language settings?

Mekkah

Hi,

I reinstalled my client the other day to try and get rid of some issues. The re-installation changed the language of the client to Dutch, but I prefer it in English. Is there any way to change it to English? There was no option on the installer or in the settings menu. 

Hey Mekkah,

if you start the game you see on the log-in screen slight right above the user name the language selection with a drop down menu to change that.

Dude, he wants to help and not buy / sell cards.
-

This option to change the language is out of the game , before you log has an option to change the language , if by chance you enter the automatic game, quit the game doing the "Log Out" option.
Hope this helps .

Dude, he wants to help and not buy / sell cards.

-

This option to change the language is out of the game , before you log has an option to change the language , if by chance you enter the automatic game, quit the game doing the "Log Out" option.

Hope this helps .

Are you trying to be mean here? Please stop posting before reading the previous message as double-postings looks more annoying.

Your content was very disrespectful - and furthermore I'm not your 'dude'.

Sorry at the original poster (Mekkah) but I had to reply here.

It was felt that I was disrespectful is your problem, because I was not . This forum is about technical support, bug fixes , etc. and not buying / selling cards .
As I said , I will not argue with you , because you know I'm right. Trade Forum is elsewhere, and the good you do not own the piece with this his amateur company.

Okay then! I hope the suggestions here have resolved the issue, Mekkah! If you need further assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

Closing time.

Archived