Juniper Full Art Trainer Card For Trade - 25 Packs

PsychicRX

To All Players & Collectors: 

I am giving away one Juniper FA for 25 packs.

Acceptable Packs: HeartGold & SoulSilver, Unleashed, Undaunted, Triumphant, Call of Legends, Black and White, Noble Victories, Boundaries Crossed, Dark Explorers, Dragon Vault, Next Destinies, Plasma Freeze, Plasma Blast.

Note 1: If you like to send offers in different packs than the ones mentioned above, you will need to pay double the price (50 instead of 25). 

Note 2: Any combination of the above packs that adds to the sum of 25 will be accepted.

Note 3: If i received more than one offer, i will naturally accept the one with the highest value or the one that features the highest number of old packs.

Best Regards,

PsychicRX

P.S: If you can reply to this thread before sending the offer, i will be able to reply back way much faster.

Umm Has Juniper Gone Up xD I Don't Think Juniper Is Worth 50 Primal Clash :/

No, it does not worth 50 packs but since i don't need the other kind of packs, i made it up like that. Actually 25 is much cheaper than other rates posted around the forum.

Good luck with your trades!

No, it does not worth 50 packs but since i don't need the other kind of packs, i made it up like that. Actually 25 is much cheaper than other rates posted around the forum.

Good luck with your trades!

The 25 pack price is certainly fair, but it's not quite accurate to say it's MUCH cheaper than other rates.  Top Cut, for instance, is asking 27 packs, only a slight difference, and one would expect an individual trade to be slightly cheaper than dealing with a trading company.

The 25 pack price is certainly fair, but it's not quite accurate to say it's MUCH cheaper than other rates.  Top Cut, for instance, is asking 27 packs, only a slight difference, and one would expect an individual trade to be slightly cheaper than dealing with a trading company.

Hey!

From your sentence, i understood that individual trades must be "not fair" to be considered as "slightly cheaper".

Anyway, thanks for your post!  :D

P.S: 2 packs of difference is indeed much cheaper especially when talking about cards like Juniper FA.

Hey!

From your sentence, i understood that individual trades must be "not fair" to be considered as "slightly cheaper".

Anyway, thanks for your post!  :D

P.S: 2 packs of difference is indeed much cheaper especially when talking about cards like Juniper FA.

I have no idea what you're saying about "not fair".  I never said anything was "not fair".

I only said that you're exaggerating how different your price is from everyone else's.

And yes, 2 packs is only a slight difference.  It's a bit less than 10% less.  It's nice, but you're exaggerating in calling it "much cheaper".

I have no idea what you're saying about "not fair".  I never said anything was "not fair".

I only said that you're exaggerating how different your price is from everyone else's.

And yes, 2 packs is only a slight difference.  It's a bit less than 10% less.  It's nice, but you're exaggerating in calling it "much cheaper".

For fun, let's analyze your sentence part by part to explain what i mean:

Part 1: "The 25 pack price is certainly fair".
Part 2: "One would expect an individual trade to be slightly cheaper than dealing with a trading company".

When you combine part 1 and part 2 you arrive to the conclusion that for something to be slightly cheaper (according to your scale), it has to be the opposite of fair, that is unfair.

For the record, the two words "much cheaper" are used to emphasize how hard it is to get it cheaper than the rate posted at the forum. It is not to be taken into a percentage.

Keep it fun!  :cool:

For fun, let's analyze your sentence part by part to explain what i mean:

Part 1: "The 25 pack price is certainly fair".

Part 2: "One would expect an individual trade to be slightly cheaper than dealing with a trading company".

When you combine part 1 and part 2 you arrive to the conclusion that for something to be slightly cheaper (according to your scale), it has to be the opposite of fair, that is unfair.

For the record, the two words "much cheaper" are used to emphasize how hard it is to get it cheaper than the rate posted at the forum. It is not to be taken into a percentage.

Keep it fun! :cool:

That is not what those statements mean or even imply at all. [Content removed - please keep all discussion polite and constructive. -Mod. Poplar] My point was that your price is fair but what one would typically expect when not dealing with a trading company. It is not extraordinary. It is not "much cheaper" as you put it.

[Content removed - please keep all discussion polite and constructive. -Mod. Poplar] "Much cheaper" neither overtly states nor implies anything about how easy the item is to acquire. It is ONLY a relative comparison of two values.

That is not what those statements mean or even imply at all. [Removed]

[Content removed - please keep all discussion polite and constructive. -Mod. Poplar]

Hello Trainers!

From the Pokémon TCG Online Forums Rules:

Be Constructive: [...] Replies should add new insight or information to the conversation. Spamming, flaming, trolling, and bumping add nothing positive to the conversation and will not be tolerated. [...]

Please make sure all further comments are constructive and polite. Thanks! :)

Once you argued so far I want to say mi thought.

I feel is crazy to pay so much for one card, and I don't saying THIS thread is expensive I mean any card, any FA N, Juniper or some SR. Of course it's a "free" market and some things cost more than others. Will remain there until nobody paid for it or will last forever.

Referring that the PC packs have recently dropped shamelessly, it's ok to ask for more, specially because you really don't want this packs. But still can be found Juniper FA for 40 packs in public and less than 50 PCs even in the Companies. Probably you should ask for near to 40 more than for 50 as PC still worth 0'75/0,8 somewhere and can be found in public.

Also can be found for 17 Noble Victories or 19 Plasma Freeze on public, not 25.

Just to make my two cents of all this and make you think if you're asking or not for the correct price.

In my case I own some standard Juniper from the Theme decks and do the same as the FA so I wish you good luck with the trade.

Once you argued so far I want to say mi thought.

I feel is crazy to pay so much for one card, and I don't saying THIS thread is expensive I mean any card, any FA N, Juniper or some SR. Of course it's a "free" market and some things cost more than others. Will remain there until nobody paid for it or will last forever.

Referring that the PC packs have recently dropped shamelessly, it's ok to ask for more, specially because you really don't want this packs. But still can be found Juniper FA for 40 packs in public and less than 50 PCs even in the Companies. Probably you should ask for near to 40 more than for 50 as PC still worth 0'75/0,8 somewhere and can be found in public.

Also can be found for 17 Noble Victories or 19 Plasma Freeze on public, not 25.

Just to make my two cents of all this and make you think if you're asking or not for the correct price.

In my case I own some standard Juniper from the Theme decks and do the same as the FA so I wish you good luck with the trade.

I agree with you! Indeed those FA cards are overly priced. It is not our fault though since the percentage of getting them in any pack is extremely low. That's why we are forced to ask for so many packs in exchange for one card.

From a functional point of view, it is all the same. For fans and collectors though, they tend to enjoy looking at the full art of the card - I am not one of those that's why i am trading them as you see.

Thank you for your comment and wishes!

Archived