Why all updates are bad ?

madrugga

Well, I'm with a problem in the game. It is not a bug but a headache. Every time they have the update, you always have complications. When we performed the login, the game starts to download, but before that is that it never ends. It's been days and days, I leave the game open to download the images of the cards and so far few cards appeared. The worst of this is that we can not play because the game gives Crash or else freezes, and when it freezes time passes and lost the match. There is no option to do all the download, with a percentage bar, and when we clean the pictures and try to re-download there is no alternative, and do not know who put that option. Yes, I'm being harmed, it has energy expenditure and not to mention lost time. I hope in the next update solve this problem, because before you see the '' Refresh '' which updates the game, then put downloading the images to make it easier, because you do not like playing!
I hope that the support get me, so thank you for reading.

Well, I'm with a problem in the game. It is not a bug but a headache. Every time they have the update, you always have complications. When we performed the login, the game starts to download, but before that is that it never ends. It's been days and days, I leave the game open to download the images of the cards and so far few cards appeared. The worst of this is that we can not play because the game gives Crash or else freezes, and when it freezes time passes and lost the match. There is no option to do all the download, with a percentage bar, and when we clean the pictures and try to re-download there is no alternative, and do not know who put that option. Yes, I'm being harmed, it has energy expenditure and not to mention lost time. I hope in the next update solve this problem, because before you see the '' Refresh '' which updates the game, then put downloading the images to make it easier, because you do not like playing!

I hope that the support get me, so thank you for reading.

I completely agree for this update. Others I didn't face problems, but its true that there are some problems with all the updates but they do try to improve somethings as well. Though this time, the number of things they improved were outnumbered by the bad condition of the game, most of them are bugs and other things like freezing and all.

Thank you for your post. I have forwarded it through the proper channels so that it will be reviewed. Thank you again, for your bug report and for your feedback about the game and updates.

We know that is having improvements, so I saw that some cards are very pretty holographically , but there are things that make the game a little heavy . The figuration of cards are awesome, but it should have a download content of the images , you should.
Thanks for answering .

Game loading, card loading, coin loading are all taking way too long again. Sorry it's very annoying. It was working great before the update. Hope you guys can get it fixed. I know it's not easy with all these cards and everything but it is hard to play when you can't read your card lol.

Not all updates are bad, the last example was our latest hot update (Hotfix, if you will) which allows me to play my Beloved Yveltal deck without being Computer donked.

I agree In the fact that most updates bring annoying bugs, but they will get solved eventually, via tickets and posting them on the Forums.

Game loading, card loading, coin loading are all taking way too long again. Sorry it's very annoying. It was working great before the update. Hope you guys can get it fixed. I know it's not easy with all these cards and everything but it is hard to play when you can't read your card lol.

Yeah, even I had no problems with these things before. But now I have problems. But the thing they did this was, that only small amount of people like us :D didn't have any red card problems. So they had to take care of the larger part. Lets just wait and see if they can rectify it :)

Updates are not bad but actually development team are not able to reach to the roots of the problem that's why the same problems are repeating again . Hope they soon get the real cause of the problem and provide us a reasonable update or solution.

Updates are not bad but actually development team are not able to reach to the roots of the problem that's why the same problems are repeating again . Hope they soon get the real cause of the problem and provide us a reasonable update or solution.

Yeah, agree with that. I hope Roaring skies would completely fix it :D

Yeah,

But guys are they leaving very heavy game? I've noticed this difference , because I liked the old platform , was simpler and lighter.
But then, did not mean that all updates are bad, was to put a title for the text, but the same bad as you cited are the bugs. Because having a mini - tournament for me is already great , there is room for improvement to leave the game in the perfection level, and do not charge developers because it is difficult to make a platform game like this.

Now just wait for the next update errors.

Yeah, agree with that. I hope Roaring skies would completely fix it :D

I hope so that mega rayquaza fixes clash between trainers and development team  :blink: .

I hope so that mega rayquaza fixes clash between trainers and development team  :blink: .

LOL xD :D Nothing more to say, it was a humorous comment xD :D

Archived