If you don't do the newest DC you don't get another one?

Mintin

I was looking for new decks to do the Psychic Challenge, and also decided to study for a while, so I didn't complete the Psychic challenge given to me yesterday.

Now today I find that I've got no new challenge, even though a day has passed.

On the first screen you shown, there were stacked three (if I remember well) challenges on a row but, if I weren't given a second one today...

Does that means that you can only get those given per day until you complete them? You can get two or three if you are advanced enough?

Still, I think its pretty counterproductive to not get a new challenge when you don't complete one (just one!) for a day. You can maybe put a limit on how many challenges you can get on your challenge stock, as some other games do ([Content removed - please keep all discussion on the topic of Pokémon. -Mod. Poplar] has three as a limit, for example). But let users get their challenges if they don't complete the others!

I think challenges are not hold for all the time and it is important for them to be completed on that day in which it is given . So try to complete your challenges asap as soon as you get them  :) 

I was looking for new decks to do the Psychic Challenge, and also decided to study for a while, so I didn't complete the Psychic challenge given to me yesterday.

Now today I find that I've got no new challenge, even though a day has passed.

On the first screen you shown, there were stacked three (if I remember well) challenges on a row but, if I weren't given a second one today...

Does that means that you can only get those given per day until you complete them? You can get two or three if you are advanced enough?

Still, I think its pretty counterproductive to not get a new challenge when you don't complete one (just one!) for a day. You can maybe put a limit on how many challenges you can get on your challenge stock, as some other games do (HS has three as a limit, for example). But let users get their challenges if they don't complete the others!

Challenges aren't put for hold, you need to complete that challenge that day, or abandon that challenge by pressing the 'DUST-BIN; icon on the side of that challenge. With that way you can get a new challenge next day. But as Aniket said that its better to complete the challenge asap as you get it. Since you get good prizes :)

Hope it helps :)

Challenges aren't put for hold, you need to complete that challenge that day, or abandon that challenge by pressing the 'DUST-BIN; icon on the side of that challenge. With that way you can get a new challenge next day. But as Aniket said that its better to complete the challenge asap as you get it. Since you get good prizes :)

Hope it helps :)

Today for example I'll be unable as I'm stuck with a no-good computer in university and I'll be there for at least 13 hours. And I was unable to get a good psychic deck to fight in random battles, as I dislike the Mental Might deck. (was that its name? don't remember).

I noticed that challenges aren't put on hold, but they could, since one is not always able to even touch a computer (in my case, for example, I don't own a tablet and by the time I'm home it'll probably be another day)

As I said, there are other card games in which you are given three challenges, and if you complete only two the next day you are given only two, as that's the limit on them. I can't understand why I have to delete one challenge to do the other, or complete one to do the next. 

At the end what I say its let us put challenges on hold when you are unable to do them, so you can do the others when you reunite good cards to complete the one you have difficulties.

Hey Trainers!

Please see this thread which explains Daily Challenges:  http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/29577-daily-challenge-details-%E2%80%93-achievements-and-daily-login/

Level Up and Play Your Way:
As you complete Daily Challenges, you will gain experience that will go toward your player level.  As you level up you will increase your ability to have more Daily Challenges in your “queue.”  As you level up, you will be able to save up to 3 Daily Challenges to complete at a later time when you have more time to play.  Or, if you prefer, do them each day.  Play your way, as it suits your schedule!

I hope this answered your questions! :)

I still don't find it fair to have high levels for stacking up challenges, as when you do three you still win the same exp points you could've get doing then in their days

Ok then..

I am currently at Lv.1 (I don't actually play TCGO that often) and am unable to abandon the daily challenge I am given for a new one.

Is this intentional?  Because the announcement said:

Either way, once completed or abandoned, you’ll be able to begin a new Daily Challenge every day.

Implying that if we don't like the particular challenge given, then we can discard it and receive a new one tomorrow.  But the game literally will not let me do this, there is no icon on my current challenge to discard it.

Archived