Protection cube not working

mika84

Card concerned:

Protection Cube 95/106 Uncommon from XY

Hi I don't know if i'm dumb or this is a bug but when Protection Cube is attached to one of my pokemon at least for Mewtwo Ex 54/113 and Sigilyph 66/113 opponent pokemon with same attacks are not blocked. (last time was with Sigilyph vs Sigilyph using Psychic)

Thnks in advance.

The effect of Protection Cube is to block Recoil damage, so it is for it's own attacks, not attacks with same name.

I agree with Rallace (The effect of Protection Cube is to block Recoil damage, so it is for it's own attacks, not attacks with same name) 

You can take example of reshiram-EX :- 150 damage , If tails this attack does 50 damage to itself.

So to prevent that 50 damage counters , protection cube is used ;)

Another popular strategy are Pokemon with Selfdestruct type attacks, like Team Plasma Electrode (100HP, does 100 damage to itself).

BTW, here is a listing of basically all cards that involve recoil damage (and thus are usable with Protection Cube).

Another popular strategy are Pokemon with Selfdestruct type attacks, like Team Plasma Electrode (100HP, does 100 damage to itself).

BTW, here is a listing of basically all cards that involve recoil damage (and thus are usable with Protection Cube).

Nice tips!

Hey there!

Thanks for the help with the explanations, Trainers! As this isn't a bug, I'll be closing this thread. :)

Archived