Team Magma Fanclub

thirdaccount

Magma-logo.png

Greetings, and welcome to the Team Magma FanClub. We are a organization thta was created in the Hoenn region. We wish to expand the great lands that sustain us, as well as maintain nature's other wonders. We want to capture the legendary pokemon groudon and use its power to create more land for humans and pokemon alike. if you agree with our views, you may join us. All you have to do is follow the Magma Laws, which instill our rules, duties, and ranks.

Chain of Command/ Ranks- Magma Rank.

RSE_MagmaGruntF.pngMagma Grunt- Basic Rank.

Courtney_Sprite.png Magma Admin- Must be promoted by Magma Majors.

Special Magma Force- a secret rank, that protects this thread as well as spy on others.

Terrel.png

HGSS_Cool_Trainer_F.png- Special Magma Agent- must be chosen by the Magma Majors.

Magma Majors- not chosen at the moment. They are second in command whenMaxie is not around.

SpriteBlaine.png

Team Magma Leader- Maxie MagmaBossMaxie.png

Members of Team Magma-

none

Our target- Groudon.

25775_110163662351485_1000007355504.jpg

Our Hq- location- confidential.

TCG_Team_Magma_Hideout.png

Our enemie is the atrocious Team Aqua.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin-Apollo

• popandbop

• SlayerAbsol

• thirdaccount

Top Posters In This Topic

AruneProject

You really went that far as to make all the evil teams? Yeah I kinda guessed you were the same person. : / I hope you don't nuke them all though. Apollo it's the same person making them all.

Admin-Apollo

You really went that far as to make all the evil teams? Yeah I kinda guessed you were the same person. : / I hope you don't nuke them all though. Apollo it's the same person making them all.

huh, nononono, im not trying to make a evil team monopoly something something........or am I, think of it this way.....now team Rocket is in control. sooo hows it going?

meanboy305

huh, nononono, im not trying to make a evil team monopoly something something........or am I, think of it this way.....now team Rocket is in control. sooo hows it going?

May i join?XD

Admin-Apollo

May i join?XD

nah kiddo you should join Team rocket, thats were all the action is.

123321isEpicnes

I might just make the team Cipher fanclub before they make another account.

• 1 month later...

Members prepare to attack!

We will move soon!

Team Rocket wont know what hit em.

All TR members attack! Go Garchomp, Gengar, Gliscor, Resharim and Zekrom!

doctorwho2010

I'm cancelling my Team Rocket membership and joining this (for now, might start Team Aqua and Galactic before someone gets a monopoly on all of them).

123321isEpicnes

(I'm quitting TR because i'm going to make team Cipher and don't want to fight you just yet.)

Are proxies useful for having 2 people on at the same time? Or could be a friend.

Well, as the leader of team cipher, I send out Ninetales who has Drought and Scarfed Adamant Sheer Force Darmanitan with Flare Blitz.

Alright! Lets go Garchomp, Gengar, Gliscor, Resharim and Zekrom! Garchomp Earthquake! Gengar Focus Blast! Gliscor stone edge! Resharim Blue Flare! Zekrom Blue Thunder!<span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">705px-nuclear_fireball.jpg?w=400&h=339" alt="" width="400" height="339" style="border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; margin-left: -5px; padding-top: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-left: 4px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-top-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); border-right-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); border-bottom-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); border-left-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); max-width: 100%;

Admin-Apollo

Give it up Maxie...Team Rocket owns this Forum! Team Rocket Finish HIM!

GO Houndoom, Tyranitar, Honchkrow, Crawdaunt, Weavile, and Hydreigon!

BTW TEAM GALACTIC has been done already.