Aniketdianafury

The Daily Challenges Guide

harshu

What level is everyone at?  I'm level 5 and have 29 total XP -- 4 XP in Grass, 10 XP in both Fire and Water, and 5 XP in Psychic.  I don't think I've missed a day (even got the "extra" challenge the first day).

Dang... it seems you were getting quite XP full challenges, while I got 1 XP Challenges for like 5 days :( so I am behind :(

TailsMK4

I'm level 5 as well, closest is probably today's challenge on Water to reach level 6. After that it'll be a few days before I'm close to leveling up. Level 7 or 8 does start getting 3 offered challenges, so we'll have to see at what point the challenges start getting different (I hope the upcoming challenges don't force me to play on Random Battle...I hated the Psychic challenges for that very reason).

Forba

I'm level 6 and today I got an electric challenge. And its a little different from the past ones, it was to inflict 800 damage with my electric type pokemons. Of course it could be done in different matches, and it was actually very easy with Manectric EX  :P got only 1 XP for it though, and 50 coins.

• Upvote 1

Aniketdianafury

I'm level 6 and today I got an electric challenge. And its a little different from the past ones, it was to inflict 800 damage with my electric type pokemons. Of course it could be done in different matches, and it was actually very easy with Manectric EX  :P got only 1 XP for it though, and 50 coins.

Nice 1 ! Dealing such massive damage with manectric is not that much hard . Hope i will get this challenge soon but i am going to use either raikou or zekrom maybe  :P

• Upvote 2

TailsMK4

I got two new challenges today after hitting level 6 earlier, though both were Random Battle. I'm already losing motivation since I hate doing Random Battles. I decided on the challenge that requires me to knock out 24 opposing Pokémon with my Fire Pokémon, which looks to reward a Booster Pack (probably 5 card...), and 3 XP for my Level 1 Fire. I also had the option of doing the 800 damage challenge using Grass Pokémon for 30 Trainer Tokens and 1 XP for my Level 2 Grass, but I opted for the Fire challenge instead. I hope not all of the challenges at this point are Random Battle...

Edited by TailsMK4

Aniketdianafury

Active Challenges Update 

AC-16.1  (10/04/2015)

Task - Knock out 20 pokemon with your water type pokemon.

XP - 3

Award - Random 5-card booster pack

Difficulty - Easy

Solution - Refer to older posts for solution .

OR

AC-16.2  (10/04/2015)

Task - Put 15 fire evolution cards in play.

XP - 2

Award - 50 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

• Upvote 2

Aniketdianafury

I got two new challenges today after hitting level 6 earlier, though both were Random Battle. I'm already losing motivation since I hate doing Random Battles. I decided on the challenge that requires me to knock out 24 opposing Pokémon with my Fire Pokémon, which looks to reward a Booster Pack (probably 5 card...), and 3 XP for my Level 1 Fire. I also had the option of doing the 800 damage challenge using Grass Pokémon for 30 Trainer Tokens and 1 XP for my Level 2 Grass, but I opted for the Fire challenge instead. I hope not all of the challenges at this point are Random Battle...

I think random battle allows a player to be competitive at some point . If you can complete every challenge easily then their is no point of having daily challenges  :P . Hope you understand my point .

• Upvote 2

TailsMK4

So it actually was a 10 card pack. I also happen to come across 3 users tonight that were also using the Basic Red deck that I was using in Random Battle (Theme Decks don't have any EX Pokémon, so that's the only kind I play). I was 2-1, and I actually had to use some strategy to win some matches. You never know when a card like Ninetales is actually your saving grace for the battle. So yeah, level 6 starts the more interesting challenges, so we'll see what happens tomorrow. I hope the extra elements have Theme Decks with them (are there any that have Dragon?), cause that at least makes Random Battles tolerable. If I play Expanded, I'm going to run into people with EXs, and that made me want to avoid Random Battle altogether.

harshu

Day 16 - 10/04/2015

Challenge 1 - Put 15 Fire Pokemon in Play.

XP =2

Tokens = 50

Solution - Just evolve 15 Pokemon of fire type.

OR

Challenge 2 - Put 20 Basic Psychic Pokemon in play.

XP = 1

Tokens = 25

Solution - Just put 20 Pokemon in play of psychic type !

graywh

Dang... it seems you were getting quite XP full challenges, while I got 1 XP Challenges for like 5 days :( so I am behind :(

Someone else I know how a higher level than me for a few days despite missing 2 or 3 days of challenges.  Too many 1 XP challenges is not cool.

And its a little different from the past ones, it was to inflict 800 damage with my electric type pokemons.

I'm glad to see there's something other than the 3 forms we've been getting for the last week.

harshu

Day 17 - 11/04/2015

Challenge 1 - Put 20 Basic Water type Pokemon in play

XP = 1

Tokens = 25

Solution - Put 20 Water type pokemon, play  thats all !

OR

Challenge 2 - Put 15 evolution psychic type pokemon in play

XP = 2

Tokens = 50 tokens

Solution - Just 15 pokemon in play of psychic type, you can use some psychic types

Forba

Got a nice challenge yesterday, to put 20 pokemon to sleep. Lasers were very useful. It didn't seem to have any energy type related to it though, I could use any pokemon or card or anything to put opponent's pokemon to sleep. In the end it made 2 XP to water type, but perhaps it is random (I dont remember well, sorry). Also gave me a 10 card pack, which is nice.

• Upvote 1

Aniketdianafury

Active Challenges Update 

AC-17.1  (11/04/2015)

XP - 3

Difficulty - Easy

OR

AC-17.2  (11/04/2015)

Task - Put 20 basic fire type pokemon in play.

XP - 2

Award - 25 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

Edited by Aniketdianafury
  • Upvote 2

Mefftu

Hey there,

after I reached Level 6 yesterday I finally got today a new energy type for the first time. Apparently I couldn't remeber the second challenge type but it was one of the ealier from you mentioned already (water, psychic, fire or grass). Well coming now to the interesting one (though still very easy):

Day 16 - 11/04/2015

Challenge - Put 18 fairy evolutions in play.

XP =2

Tokens = 55

Type = Random Battle

Only the part of the 'random battle' (i.e. the ranked vs. mode) was the main 'difficulty'.

• Upvote 1

harshu

Hey there,

after I reached Level 6 yesterday I finally got today a new energy type for the first time. Apparently I couldn't remeber the second challenge type but it was one of the ealier from you mentioned already (water, psychic, fire or grass). Well coming now to the interesting one (though still very easy):

Day 16 - 11/04/2015

XP =2

Tokens = 55

Type = Random Battle

Only the part of the 'random battle' (i.e. the ranked vs. mode) was the main 'difficulty'.

LOL wasn't it day 17 ?? and thats cool :)

Aniketdianafury

Got a nice challenge yesterday, to put 20 pokemon to sleep. Lasers were very useful. It didn't seem to have any energy type related to it though, I could use any pokemon or card or anything to put opponent's pokemon to sleep. In the end it made 2 XP to water type, but perhaps it is random (I dont remember well, sorry). Also gave me a 10 card pack, which is nice.

Hey there,

Day 16 - 11/04/2015

XP =2

Tokens = 55

Type = Random Battle

Happy to see that you all are getting different and new challenges after you reached level 6 , I might reach level 6 today to enjoy those above mentioned challenges  :) . Anyways thanks for informing us about these new daily challenges , i was bit tired getting same challenges daily  :blink:

• Upvote 2

Aniketdianafury

Active Challenges Update 

AC-18.1  (12/04/2015)

XP - 3

Difficulty - Easy

OR

AC-18.2  (12/04/2015)

Task - Put 15 basic fire type pokemon in play.

XP - 1

Award - 25 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

• Upvote 2

Mefftu

Today I got no new first challenge, but the numbers are now different with Level 6 as I had to choose from

Day 17 - 12/04/2015

Challenge - Put 18 psychic evolutions in play.

XP =2

Tokens = 55

Type = Random Battle

OR

Day 17 - 12/04/2015

Challenge - Put 18 fire evolutions in play.

XP =2

Tokens = 55

Type = Random Battle

So with 18 it takes a bit longer and I hope that the 'random battle' for each play mode goes away the next day and I may do this in trainer challenge with 'any game mode' then.

18 compared to 15 evolutions is an increase of 20% while the token reward from 50 to 55 is just 10% more. So more to do for fewer things this means eventually (well the difficulty is not given obviously).

Edited by Mefftu

harshu

Day 18 - 12/04/2015

Challenge 1 - Knock out 20 pokemon with your psychic pokemon.

XP = 3

Prize = Random

Solution = Well just do this with a top tier Psychic Deck like Mewtwo EX would be the best. Or you could hit with gallade and all those kind of decks :)

OR

Challenge 2 - Put 20 Water type Basic Pokemon in play

XP = 1

Prize = 25 Tokens

Solution - As early we did, playing basic pokemon, and to accelerate we used AZ, cassius or Scoop up cyclone and Super Scoop up. So just use that deck changing pokemon to water Basic :)

Jhyrar

Yesterday I got to level 5 and today I was supposed to have two active daily challenges... though (I don't know if it has considered to be a bug) I clicked on one of the two challenges and I wasn't able to select both after that, so I actually ended up having only one quest...

harshu

Yesterday I got to level 5 and today I was supposed to have two active daily challenges... though (I don't know if it has considered to be a bug) I clicked on one of the two challenges and I wasn't able to select both after that, so I actually ended up having only one quest...

You will only have 1 Daily challenge, the only thing is now you can stack 2 active challenge, incase you are not able to complete 1 Daily challenge that day itself. You would never get more than 1 Daily Challenge even if you cross level 10.

You can see this information in the First Page.

Jhyrar

"As your total level advances, you will have more Daily Challenges made available to you to pick from. Also, as you progress and you can have more Daily Challenges active at any one time. "
Total Level: 0-2 - Available Challenges: 1 - Active Challenges: 1

Total Level: 3-4 - Available Challenges: 2 - Active Challenges: 1

Total Level: 5-7 - Available Challenges: 2 - Active Challenges: 2

Total Level: 8-9 - Available Challenges: 3 - Active Challenges: 2

Total Level: 10 - Available Challenges: 3 - Active Challenges: 3

That table clearly says that you can have 2 Active Challengs at level 5-7...

Edited by Jhyrar

harshu

"As your total level advances, you will have more Daily Challenges made available to you to pick from. Also, as you progress and you can have more Daily Challenges active at any one time. "

Total Level: 0-2 - Available Challenges: 1 - Active Challenges: 1

Total Level: 3-4 - Available Challenges: 2 - Active Challenges: 1

Total Level: 5-7 - Available Challenges: 2 - Active Challenges: 2

Total Level: 8-9 - Available Challenges: 3 - Active Challenges: 2

Total Level: 10 - Available Challenges: 3 - Active Challenges: 3

That table clearly says that you can have 2 Active Challengs at level 5-7...

Dang... I wrote so much and my computer shut down, so now I need to write once again.....

Well the thing is, the table is absolutely right, only thing is you mis-understood it :) Well the table says, that you can have more than 2 ACTIVE Challenges but still will only get 1 NEW Daily challenge. You need to understand that ACTIVE and NEW are different.

Here ACTIVE means that you can actually stack 2 NEW Challenges you get. I will explain this with an example -->

Suppose I am on level 5, as you said. So the table says, I get an option for 2 Daily Challenges and I can have 2 Active Daily Challenges. So from the option you choose 1 Daily Challenge. That Daily Challenge becomes your NEW Daily Challenge and Active Daily Challenge. Now consider, that you weren't able to complete it within 24 hours. Now if you were less than level 5, you wouldn't have got a NEW Daily Challenge. And hence you would complete this challenge in the next day and get the NEW Challenge on Day 3. But as you are Level 5, you are able to get 2 Active Challenge(according to table), so the next day you get an option to choose a NEW Daily challenge. now you got 2 ACTIVE Challenges, 1 the previous day and the one that you got this day and hence can stack 2 ACTIVE Challenges and only 1 NEW Daily Challenge.

I hope you understand :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jhyrar

Understood, thanks :D.

Aniketdianafury

Understood, thanks :D.

Hope you got your answer Jhyrar and thanks harshu for explaining him  :) .

• Upvote 2