Aniketdianafury

The Daily Challenges Guide

harshu

I agree with you harshu , I dont know why they are repeating these challenges , we want something new. And thanks for the appreciation buddy but you are also doing much more good than me  :) .

Thanks, after all helping the community is the Best Job a player can do :) So all of us are doing a great Job. :)

Aniketdianafury

Active Challenges Update 

AC-11.1  (05/04/2015)

Task - Put 20 basic grass type pokemon in play.

XP - 1

Award - 25 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

Solution - Refer to older posts for solution .

Note - This challenge is repeated and is given before 3 times

OR

AC-11.2  (05/04/2015)

Task - Put 15 fire evolution cards in play.

XP - 2

Award - 50 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

Note - This challenge is repeated and is given before 2 times

Edited by Aniketdianafury
  • Upvote 1

harshu

Well this is my today's daily challenge. Repeated again :( I don't wanna play repeated challenges :(

Day 10 - 4/04/2015

SAME AS ABOVE Day 8 .

Thanks and hope you like it :)

Well this my challenge again :( 3 times the same challenge :(

Day 11 - 5/04/2015

SAME AS ABOVE Day 10 .

Edited by harshu

Jhyrar

I was wondering if once you get level 5 you can get both the quests for the same energy type so you can complete them together and I'm supposing that you can't get quests for an energy type you don't own since I have only the free decks and I'm getting only quests for the psychic, water, fire and grass energy type °-°.

Mefftu

I was wondering if once you get level 5 you can get both the quests for the same energy type so you can complete them together and I'm supposing that you can't get quests for an energy type you don't own since I have only the free decks and I'm getting only quests for the psychic, water, fire and grass energy type °-°.

Additional energy types will come with higher levels as the stuff already said. http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/29883-official-feedback-daily-challenges-additional-details/?p=364405

Currently we all get only the 4 energy types you listed.

A sidenote: you have infinite basic energies of each type so that you always could play with all cards.

• Upvote 1

Aniketdianafury

Active Challenges Update 

AC-12.1  (06/04/2015)

Task - Knock out 20 pokemon with your water type pokemon..

XP - 3

Award - Random 5-card booster pack

Difficulty - Easy

OR

AC-12.2  (06/04/2015)

Task - Put 15 basic fire pokemon in play.

XP - 1

Award - 25 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

harshu

Now I want to cry. This is the 4th time I am receiving the same challenge :(

Day 12 - 06/04/2015

Challenge 1 - Put 20 Basic Psychic type Pokemon in Play (Random Battle Mode)

XP = 1

Prize = 25 Tokens.

Solution - Same as for Day 11 . Note --> Random Battle Mode means --> PVP I guess, Not sure about if you can do it in Tournament.

OR (Formatting Idea from Aniket :P Thanks )

Challenge 2 - Put 20 Basic Type Grass Type Pokemon in Play (Any Game Mode)

XP = 1

Prize = 25 Tokens

Solution - Same as for challenge 1, just replace those Psychic type pokemon with grass type pokemon.

I hope it helps :)

Edited by harshu
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

graywh

Now I want to cry. This is the 4th time I am receiving the same challenge :(

Day 12 - 06/04/2015

Challenge 1 - Put 20 Basic Psychic type Pokemon in Play (Random Battle Mode)

XP = 1

Prize = 25 Tokens.

Solution - Same as for Day 11 . Note --> Random Battle Mode means --> PVP I guess, Not sure about if you can do it in Tournament.

OR (Formatting Idea from Aniket :P Thanks )

XP = 1

Prize = 25 Tokens

Solution - Same as for challenge 1, just replace those Psychic type pokemon with grass type pokemon.

Putting 20 basics into play isn't hard, but it's very annoying to receive so many challenges worth only 1 XP.  Just makes it take longer to get to Level 3 when you can choose between two challenges to accept.

Has anyone else made single-type decks with basic pokemon, AZ, random receiver, Skyla, super scoop up, and VS seeker for the purpose of completing this type of challenge?

Aniketdianafury

Active Challenges Update 

AC-13.1  (07/04/2015)

Task - Put 20 basic fire pokemon in play

XP - 1

Award - 25 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

OR

AC-13.2  (07/04/2015)

Task - Put 20 basic grass pokemon in play.

XP - 1

Award - 25 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

Aniketdianafury

Putting 20 basics into play isn't hard, but it's very annoying to receive so many challenges worth only 1 XP.  Just makes it take longer to get to Level 3 when you can choose between two challenges to accept.

Has anyone else made single-type decks with basic pokemon, AZ, random receiver, Skyla, super scoop up, and VS seeker for the purpose of completing this type of challenge?

I have such decks to quickly complete such challenges and it takes about 2 battles to complete it and is very very easy as compared to other challenges.

harshu

I just use that Deck for completing those kind of challenges :)

harshu

I am crying now :( 5th time the same challenge :(

Day 13 - 07/04/2015

Challenge 1 - Knock 20 Pokemon with your Fire Pokemon

XP = 3

Prize = Random

Solution - Same as Day 5

OR

XP = 1

Prize = 25 Tokens

Solution - Same as Day 12 Challenge 2

Aniketdianafury

UPDATE :-  Challenges given on 6 and 7 April are repeated and are given before.

harshu

From now onwards , i will be updating my progress level in my daily updates . So i also request other trainers to update their level info in their daily updates . For example , check for my last active challenge update post  :) to get an idea of how you will update your daily AC post.

But why is that needed in a guide ?

Aniketdianafury

But why is that needed in a guide ??

Yeah its not needed that's why i am taking that idea back  :P

Aniketdianafury

Active Challenges Update 

AC-14.1  (08/04/2015)

Task - Put 15 fire evolution cards in play.

XP - 2

Award - 50 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

OR

AC-14.2  (08/04/2015)

Task - Put 15 water evolution cards in play.

XP - 2

Award - 50 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

• Upvote 2

harshu

I am crying now :( 6th time the same challenge :(

Day 14 - 08/04/2015

Challenge 1 - Play 20 Basic Psychic Pokemon in Play

XP = 1

Prize = 25 Tokens

Solution - Same as Day 12

OR

Challenge 2 - Put 20 Basic Type Fire Type Pokemon in Play

XP = 1

Prize = 25 Tokens

Solution - Same as Day 12 Challenge 2 (Just change the grass type to fire type)

Aniketdianafury

Active Challenges Update 

AC-15.1  (09/04/2015)

Task - Put 20 basic fire type pokemon in play..

XP - 1

Award - 25 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

OR

AC-15.2  (09/04/2015)

Task - Put 20 basic water type pokemon in play..

XP - 1

Award - 25 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

• Upvote 2

Pr3

I have a question, I hope someone here can help answer it: I just reached lv 5 and I'm supposedly suppose to get two active daily challenges however when the popup first appeared I only had the option to pick one of the two.. I didn't think it mattered so I picked one. However, after looking at the challenge page afterwards I only had one active challenge. Am I suppose to not pick one? Is there an option to just say "ok" and get both? I don't really see why I only got to pick one. Any advice would be appreciated.

*update* nvm, after reading the information further I realized you don't actually get two active challenges... You just get the option to have two challenges active, but you only get one challenge a day no matter what. :(

Edited by Pr3

TailsMK4

Yeah, it would be nice to actually select all of the challenges given to you. I suppose they do that to prevent people from getting so many Trainer Tokens a day. I do not think I even get any challenges worth 25 tokens anymore, always 50 or  a Booster Pack. Having extra Tokens per day is actually allowing me a chance to get something rare from the Shop. I have my eye on the Black and White special in the Shop (hoping for more Plasma Freeze boosters since I want the forms of Eevee I'm missing, and to have a counter or two against EXs, but I'll take the rare collector cards too).

Aniketdianafury

I have a question, I hope someone here can help answer it: I just reached lv 5 and I'm supposedly suppose to get two active daily challenges however when the popup first appeared I only had the option to pick one of the two.. I didn't think it mattered so I picked one. However, after looking at the challenge page afterwards I only had one active challenge. Am I suppose to not pick one? Is there an option to just say "ok" and get both? I don't really see why I only got to pick one. Any advice would be appreciated.

*update* nvm, after reading the information further I realized you don't actually get two active challenges... You just get the option to have two challenges active, but you only get one challenge a day no matter what. :(

When you reach at level 5 , you dont actually get two challenges a day . It was mentioned by PTCGO staff that the other option for having another challenge is that when you are not able to complete a challenge given to you , so that challenge is saved as 2 nd challenge if u do not complete it . For further reading , see updates here :- http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/29797-daily-challenges-update-and-guide/?p=363586

• Upvote 2

Aniketdianafury

Yeah, it would be nice to actually select all of the challenges given to you. I suppose they do that to prevent people from getting so many Trainer Tokens a day. I do not think I even get any challenges worth 25 tokens anymore, always 50 or  a Booster Pack. Having extra Tokens per day is actually allowing me a chance to get something rare from the Shop. I have my eye on the Black and White special in the Shop (hoping for more Plasma Freeze boosters since I want the forms of Eevee I'm missing, and to have a counter or two against EXs, but I'll take the rare collector cards too).

I think if you get two or three active challenges daily then it would not take longer to complete energy levels and get tokens faster . Well there daily challenges will prevent users from levelling up faster  :)

• Upvote 2

harshu

I am crying now :( 7th time the same challenge :(

Day 15 - 09/04/2015

Challenge 1 - Play 20 Basic Grass Pokemon in Play

XP = 1

Prize = 25 Tokens

Solution - Same as Day 12

OR

Challenge 2 - Knock out 20 Pokemon in with your Fire type Pokemon.

XP = 3

Prize = Random

Solution - Same as Day 13 Challenge 1

graywh

What level is everyone at?  I'm level 5 and have 29 total XP -- 4 XP in Grass, 10 XP in both Fire and Water, and 5 XP in Psychic.  I don't think I've missed a day (even got the "extra" challenge the first day).

Aniketdianafury

What level is everyone at?  I'm level 5 and have 29 total XP -- 4 XP in Grass, 10 XP in both Fire and Water, and 5 XP in Psychic.  I don't think I've missed a day (even got the "extra" challenge the first day).

I am currently at level 4 . Due to low XP challenges , i am just 1 XP away in water level to get water reward sleeves and to reach level 5  :)

• Upvote 2