Team Galactic FanClub

fourthaccount

Galactic-logo.png

Welcome to the Team Galactic FanClub. We are an Organization that was founded in the Sinnoh Region. We wish to Recreate the ENTIRE Pokemon Universe. Our Leader Cyrus believes we can accomplish such with powers of the Legendary Pokemon rumored to have created Sinnoh, Dialga and Palkia. If you wish to join us, you must follow the Galactic Order, that informs us, of our duties, ranks, and rules. those who dont follow it, will be punished. The Galactic Order gives us ranks, which to be promoted you must do certain actions.

Galactic Order/ Ranks/ Chain of Command.

Galactic Class-

DPGalacticF.png

Galactic Trainee- basic rank.

Galactic Grunt- must post at least 25 times, with Galactic High Order Approval.

Galactic Admin- must post at least 50 times, with Galactic High Order Approval.

The Galactic High Order is a group of four individuals that are second in command, when Cyrus is not around.

Charon_Sprite.png

• <span id="1312000410919S" style="display: none">Galactic Head of Science Department -
  • Galactic Admiral-
  • Galacitc Commander-
  • Galactic General-

<span id="1312000411052E" style="display: none">Leader of Team Galactic- <span id="1312000411052E" style="display: none">Cyrus. CyrusPlatopen.png

Members of Team Galactic-

none

Galactic High Order-

Admiral-

Commander

General

Head of Science Department-

Galactic-logo.png

Welcome to the Team Galactic FanClub. We are an Organization that was founded in the Sinnoh Region. We wish to Recreate the ENTIRE Pokemon Universe. Our Leader Cyrus believes we can accomplish such with powers of the Legendary Pokemon rumored to have created Sinnoh, Dialga and Palkia. If you wish to join us, you must follow the Galactic Order, that informs us, of our duties, ranks, and rules. those who dont follow it, will be punished. The Galactic Order gives us ranks, which to be promoted you must do certain actions.

Galactic Order/ Ranks/ Chain of Command.

Galactic Class-

DPGalacticF.png

Galactic Trainee- basic rank.

Galactic Grunt- must post at least 25 times, with Galactic High Order Approval.

Galactic Admin- must post at least 50 times, with Galactic High Order Approval.

The Galactic High Order is a group of four individuals that are second in command, when Cyrus is not around.

Charon_Sprite.png

• <span id="1312000410919S" style="display: none">Galactic Head of Science Department -
  • Galactic Admiral-
  • Galacitc Commander-
  • Galactic General-

<span id="1312000411052E" style="display: none">Leader of Team Galactic- <span id="1312000411052E" style="display: none">Cyrus. CyrusPlatopen.png

none

Galactic High Order-

Admiral-

Commander

General

Leader of Team Galactic- Cyrus.

none

Galactic High Order- not chosen at given moment.

Admiral-

Commander

General

• 1 month later...

Really? I'm thinking this leader may be someone on here under a different name. I have a feeling I know who it may be, but I'm not going to make accusations yet.

Really? I'm thinking this leader may be someone on here under a different name. I have a feeling I know who it may be, but I'm not going to make accusations yet.

You're late...yeah everyone knows......

<strike>Team Aqua</strike>

<strike>Team Magma</strike>

Team Galactic - next to be destroyed

Team Plasma- on the list

apollo instead of destroyying team galatica y not let them be let them grow a bit and give us some real ppl to batttle in ****** compitition it'll give all tr members something to do? but not legendaries cuz its not realy fair when more than one person uses a legendary when only one of each exsists.

Archived