pillaz42

Pillaz42 and Your Card Ideas for the whole Pokemon Universe *cringe

the_fallen_ixi

Hm...

Ability: Mystic Pit
If this pokemon is your active pokemon , whenever your opponent attaches any energy to his/her pokemon . Put 3 damage counters on that pokemon and that pokemon cannot attack during his/her next turn . This ability effect cant be affected by retreat or any other ability. This ability cant be used if there is any stadium card in play.

Have you ever seen SHUCKLE? HS Promo, HGSS15... It's Poké-Body, Fermenting Liquid, reads:

Whenever you attach an Energy card from your hand to Shuckle, draw a card.

Nothing unusual? ;)  Really? I met this beast in unlimited once... In cooperation with Blasoise (Deluge). I got acking awesome crushing defeat  :). There was a second Blasotise from HGSS to move energy from Shuckle to active Pokemon and Keldeos to switch active when needed.
Of course those who invented Shuckle didn't thought there will be abilities like Deluge... One day I'll build similar deck and I believe it will be really invulnerable.

So, does Mystic Pit work with abilities? And since there is no "from your hand" - does it works when opponent attaches energy from discard pile / deck with trainer cards? Will it work if Virizion EX / Victini EX use attack to attach an energy?..
Don't you afraid this Exeggcutor will be as annoying as Seismitoad?  ;) By the way it will rock will 4 float stones and Gengar EX / Donphan  :) Also I definitely would combine it with Ampharos Prime. Will be really cool)))

Oh, one more thing... "Whenever" means after or before? Just interested how it will work with Herbal Energy  :)
Edited by the_fallen_ixi

pillaz42

DARKRAI-EX

DARK   180HP

ABILITY: DARK HOLE

Before your attack u can use this ability(if DARKRAI is your active pokemon) put your opponent's active pokemon into sleep.This ability can be used only once on each active pokemon.

ATTACKS:

{D}  Dream Eater - If your opponent's active pokemon is asleep, then its remaining HP is 10. Heal all damage counters and all special conditions from this pokemon.

{D} {D} {C} Dark Pulse - Does 100 Damage.

This attack's damage isn't affected any effects on the defending pokemon.

Weekness: Fighting x 2         Resistence: Psychic -20           Retreat: 2 

Nice ideas Sagz , 4 more ideas then you will be up in my 'Wall' of Fame :D

sagz

INFERNAPE - EX

Fire 170HP

Ability: BLAZE

If the remaining HP of this pokemon is 70 or less, each of this pokemon's attack does 50 more damage(befor applying weekness and resistance).

ATTACKS:

{C} Machpunch - Does 30 Damage.

If the defending pokemon is a fighting pokemon this attack does 30 more damage(before applying weekeness and resistance).

{********** Flare Blitz - Does 150 Damage.

This attack does 20 damage to itself.

Weekness: Water x 2 Resistance: None Retreat: 1

Edited by sagz

sagz

Second attack's cost is not printing its 2 x FIRE and 1 x COL, thnx...

Edited by sagz

Aniketdianafury

This card is certainly OP :o Since I can't win if I only 1 pokemon. And 3 counters with Plasma frigate or something don't remember will straight away --> 5 Counters, and on top of that I can't attack :( Thats tooooo OP :(

Corrected ability and its attack . Not a game killer anymore.

Edited by Aniketdianafury
  • Upvote 1

Aniketdianafury

Sigilyph-EX 

Psychic - 180 HP

Ability: Daydream

Whenever you attach an energy to this pokemon from your hand then you may flip a coin . If heads your opponent cant play any item cards from his hand during his next turn and if tails you cant play any supporter cards during your next turn.

Attacks: 

{P} + {P} + {C} - Tri Rend - 90 Damage + 10 more damage for each supporter card in your hand .

Weakness : Dark x2

Resistant : Psychic -20

Retreat: 2 ★ ★  

• Upvote 2

Aniketdianafury

My ideas for Gengar Line

Gastly - Basic

{P} - Toxic : You opponent active pokemon is now poisoned . Flip a coin , If head put 3 damage counters instead of 1 on your opponent's active pokemon and if tails this attack does nothing.

Haunter - Stage 1

{P} - Lick : 30 Damage , your opponent active pokemon is now asleep

[ P + P + C ] - Lost Relay : 50 Damage , put all special energies attached to all of your opponent's pokemon in the lost zone.

Gengar - Stage 2

Ability

Tie-up

Each of your pokemon can mega evolve without ending his/her turn

[ P + P + C + C ] - Penumbra Ball : 150 Damage - 10 damage for each damage counter on your opponent's active pokemon.

These all pokemon are weak to dark type x 2 and resistand to fighting type x 2

• Upvote 1

pillaz42

My Ideas for the whole Blastoise Line

???? 

Check out my last ideas for the whole Charizard Line

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/29768-open-now-pillaz42-and-your-card-ideas-for-the-whole-pokemon-universe-cringe/?p=364563

Basic | Squirtle | 50HP

{W} Shell Hypnosis

The Defending pokemon is now asleep.

Stage 1 | Wartortle | 90HP

Ability - Hard Shell

Any damage done to this pokemon by attacks is reduced by 20.

{W} {W} {C} Surf 80

Stage 2 | Blastoise | 160HP

Ability - Water Spout 

Once during your turn (before your attack) you may use this ability, attach 1 {W} from your discard pile to one of your pokemon.

{W} {W} {C} Aqua Cannon 100

{W} {W} {W} Tsunami 130

You may move as many attached {W} energy to your pokemon to your other Pokemon in any way you like.

Basic | Blastoise-EX | 180HP

{W} {W} {M} Flash Cannon 120

{W} {W] {C} Marine Dive 90

This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponents benched pokemon. (apply weakness and resistance)

Stage 1 | M-Blastoise-EX | 230HP

{W} {W} {C} Triploid Cannon 150

This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponents benched pokemon (Don't apply weakness and resistance)

???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

Edited by pillaz42

pillaz42

Brocks Aid

????

Supporter

You may only play one supporter card during your turn (before your attack)

Remove all damage counters from one of your pokemon.

Edited by pillaz42

pillaz42

Chamber of Emptiness

???? 

Stadium

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

The retreat cost of each pokemon in play is ✶ less.

Edited by pillaz42

Aniketdianafury

Arceus-EX 

Colorless - 180 HP

Ability: Safeguard

If this pokemon type is same as your opponent's active pokemon type then prevent all damage including effects done to this pokemon by your opponent's same type pokemon.

Attacks: 

{R} + {C} + {C} - Herculean Judgement - 100 Damage + 10 more damage for each arceus (including arceus-EX) in play .

Weakness : Fighting x 2

Resistant : None

Retreat: 0   

(You can keep as many arceus (including arceus-EX) in your deck.

• Upvote 2

Aniketdianafury

Flame Plate

Trainer  - Pokemon Tool

If this pokemon tool is attached to arceus-EX , then its type is changes to fire type and its attack now do 20 more damage + 20 damage to each of your opponent's benched pokemon.

(You can keep as many flame plates as you wish in your deck )

• Upvote 2

the_fallen_ixi

Stage 2 | Blastoise | 160HP

Ability - Water Spout 

Once during your turn (before your attack) you may use this ability, attach 1 {W} from your discard pile to one of your pokemon.

{W} {W} {C} Aqua Cannon 100

{W} {W} {W} Tsunami 130

You may move as many attached {W} energy to your pokemon to your other Pokemon in any way you like.

Wow, it really rocks! I wish I could combine this Blastoise with Deluge Blastoise and one from HGSS! It fantastic! 

the_fallen_ixi

DITTO LINE

Ditto / BASIC / HP 70 {C}

{Ability} Transform

During your turn (before your attack), you may put a Pokemon (excluding Pokemon-EX) from your hand on top of this Pokemon. (This does not count as playing that Pokemon or evolving.) This Pokemon is now that Pokemon. (Any cards attached to this Pokemon, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokemon.) This ability cannot be used during the first turn or turn ditto was played.

{C} {C} Imitate

Choose 1 of the Defending Pokemon's attacks and use it as this attack.

Weakness: {*} Fighting x2 / Resistancenone / Retreat cost: {C}

Ditto-EX / BASIC / HP 110 {C}

{Ability} Transform

Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put a Pokemon from your hand on top of this Pokemon. (This does not count as playing that Pokemon or evolving.) This Pokemon is now that Pokemon. (Any cards attached to this Pokemon, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokemon.) (If pokemon that is lying on top of this Pokemon is knocked out discard that Pokemon card instead. Then this Pokemon is knocked out.)

{Ability} Re-Transform

Once during your turn (before your attack), if a Pokemon is on top of this Pokemon you may use this ability. Discard a Pokemon that is on top of this Pokemon. That Pokemon is now this Pokemon. (Any cards attached to this Pokemon, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokemon.)

Weakness: {*} Fighting x2 / Resistancenone / Retreat cost: {C}

Edited by the_fallen_ixi

pillaz42
the_fallen_ixi, on 09 Apr 2015 - 5:11 PM, said:

Ditto-EX / BASIC / HP 110 {C}

{Ability} Transform

Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put a Pokemon from your hand on top of this Pokemon. (This does not count as playing that Pokemon or evolving.) This Pokemon is now that Pokemon. (Any cards attached to this Pokemon, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokemon.) (If pokemon that is lying on top of this Pokemon is knocked out discard that Pokemon card instead. Then this Pokemon is knocked out.)

{Ability} *****************t]

Once during your turn (before your attack), if a Pokemon is on top of this Pokemon you may use this ability. Discard a Pokemon that is on top of this Pokemon. That Pokemon is now this Pokemon. (Any cards attached to this Pokemon, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokemon.)

As I've never played a Ditto deck or have ever gone against someone with a Ditto deck (after a very long time playing this game) I've always been confused with it's ability. So Transform, can you only put a Basic pokemon on Ditto or are we allowed to put a Stage 1/2 pokemon on it? I just get confused could someone reply that would be great :D

But nice ideas the_fallen_ixi , always have amazing ideas, I wonder if Ditto will have some other function in the TCG rather than Transform in the future.

Edited by pillaz42

sagz

We can only put basic pokemon(incuding ex) not stage 1 stage 2 pokemons, thnx...

the_fallen_ixi

Are you asking about already existing Ditto in TCG? You can put only Basic pokemon on it. And you can use this ability during you first turn or evolve immediately after ability is used if it's not your first turn. AFAIK there is no Ditto EX in TCG.

Both ditto's i'm suggesting will work with stage 1 / stage 2 or even restored since suggested ability reads:

put a Pokemon 

Without word basic like in existing ditto. Probably a little OP (and it can make basic pokemon with evolutions a lot less popular) but this ability will be really useful and cool  :)

Edited by the_fallen_ixi

the_fallen_ixi

By the way, I played deck with only Mex-EX, and no other Pokemon at all. Was thinking to add Kecleons but didn't managed to get them. New promo Ditto would also fit there. Now I'm thinking of another deck: Mew Prime + M Gengar EX (phantom gate). It won't be really competitive... But win against your opponent when you can use only his own attacks against him give really a ton of satisfaction.  :D

Once I encountered deck with only promo Dittos. But my opponent was relaying on laser-bank rather than using my attacks against me.

Edited by the_fallen_ixi

pillaz42

By the way, I played deck with only Mex-EX, and no other Pokemon at all. Was thinking to add Kecleons but didn't managed to get them. New promo Ditto would also fit there. Now I'm thinking of another deck: Mew Prime + M Gengar EX (phantom gate). It won't be really competitive... But win against your opponent when you can use only his own attacks against him give really a ton of satisfaction.  :D

Once I encountered deck with only promo Dittos. But my opponent was relaying on laser-bank rather than using my attacks against me.

The Mew Prime + M-Gengar deck wouldn't work very well, as many decks out there now are Night Marches and Flareon decks meaning that you don't have any pokemon in your discard pile to boost the attacks of Mew / M-Gengar, but some decks may have like M-Charizards (unlikely) which have a 300 damage attack with an attack cost of 5, but of course Mew's ability will definitely use that to its advantage, so for your deck idea in general, I think it would really depend on the decks your against for the deck to have an impact on your opponent, but then again deck ideas might change.

pillaz42

We can only put basic pokemon(incuding ex) not stage 1 stage 2 pokemons, thnx...

Oh ok thanks Sagz.

Are you asking about already existing Ditto in TCG? You can put only Basic pokemon on it. And you can use this ability during you first turn or evolve immediately after ability is used if it's not your first turn. AFAIK there is no Ditto EX in TCG.

Both ditto's i'm suggesting will work with stage 1 / stage 2 or even restored since suggested ability reads:

Without word basic like in existing ditto. Probably a little OP (and it can make basic pokemon with evolutions a lot less popular) but this ability will be really useful and cool  :)

Yeah I wished the ability was your Ditto's attack so the Ditto can have a proper playable attack.

the_fallen_ixi

Oh ok thanks Sagz.

Yeah I wished the ability was your Ditto's attack so the Ditto can have a proper playable attack.

For this I suggested regular non-Ex ditto. Generally it has Zoroark's Foul Play.  :) It will allow to use opponent attacks without necessary energy. This will work best with attacks that require energy discarding like Reshiram's Blue Flare. Can't think of any other attack for Ditto, this is the best I can suggest.

Ditto EX... Yes, I didn't added any attack to it but since you can put on it any stage Pokemon in any time and you even may discard it and put another (well, if Ditto won't be knocked out due to insufficient HP after retransforming) - I consider it really cool.

Probably the best Ditto (lets call it Ditto Ultimate) should be just able to use any attack of any pokemon in play for free and Transform / Re-Transform just like suggested Ditto EX.  :D Probably it also should be able to change type / weakness / resistance to any of those Pokemon once per turn or even before attack. Can't think of any other function for Ditto  :)

pillaz42

Probably the best Ditto (lets call it Ditto Ultimate) should be just able to use any attack of any pokemon in play for free and Transform / Re-Transform just like suggested Ditto EX.  :D Probably it also should be able to change type / weakness / resistance to any of those Pokemon once per turn or even before attack. Can't think of any other function for Ditto  :)

I think the Change type ability would definitely suit a Kecleon card, maybe like if Kecleon changes type as the same as you opponents active pokemon (I think thats how you word it) but I think this ability would only work on Dragon type cards as what would Kecleons attacks be? I think I will make a future card idea for a type changing Kecleon card. 

the_fallen_ixi

The Mew Prime + M-Gengar deck wouldn't work very well, as many decks out there now are Night Marches and Flareon decks.

I met Flareon only several times and don't encounter Night March too often... But yeah. This is the worst opponent. In line with Rallying Cry by the way... I met both decks when I was playing pure Mew and wasn't able to do any damage at all... Garbotoxin is another killer of such deck. And, anyway, Mew has only 120 HP but it is EX and costs two prize cards... Most decks was just more powerful since they had the strategy and idea, they had cards they really needed. And I was forced to add cards to counter anything and set up fast without knowledge what attacks I will be able to use. Several times my opponent detected my strategy and just didn't put anything with powerful attacks onto his bench so I was just out of attacks  :). And since I mostly relied on special energy (Rainbow, Prism, Blend) there were a lot of counter-attacks against me...

The only real advantage I had - Dimension Valley allowed me to use attacks a bit earlier than my opponent. I was able to win about 1 game from 10 attempts only.

the_fallen_ixi

I think the Change type ability would definitely suit a Kecleon card, maybe like if Kecleon changes type as the same as you opponents active pokemon (I think thats how you word it) but I think this ability would only work on Dragon type cards as what would Kecleons attacks be? I think I will make a future card idea for a type changing Kecleon card. 

LOL. Check out Kecleon from Plasma Freeze (96/116). It's Color Change ability is exactly what are you talking about, right?  :D

It will work not only with Dragon Type, it works with Psychic Type that represent Psychic or Poison Pokemon (not Ghosts which have darkness weakness).

Edited by the_fallen_ixi

pillaz42

LOL. Check out Kecleon from Plasma Freeze (96/116). It's Color Change ability is exactly what are you talking about, right?  :D

It will work not only with Dragon Type, it works with Psychic Type that represent Psychic or Poison Pokemon (not Ghosts which have darkness weakness).

Oh yeah I never knew that  :P, I never paid that much attention to it so I never noticed it, I might try to make a deck with it.