pillaz42

Pillaz42 and Your Card Ideas for the whole Pokemon Universe *cringe

Aniketdianafury

Flygon-EX

Dragon - 170 HP

Ability: Abandoned Desert

If this pokemon is your active pokemon  , you may put as many damage counters equal to the number pokemon in play on your opponent's active pokemon .You may not use an abilty with the same name during your turn.

Attacks:

G + G + {Fight} + C - Galling Melody - 100 Damage + 10 more damage for each dragon type pokemon in play. This pokemon can't attack during his next turn.

Weakness : Fairy x2

Retreat: 2

Edited by Aniketdianafury

harshu

Flygon-EX

Dragon - 170 HP

Ability: Abandoned Desert

Once during your turn , you may put as many damage counters equal to the number pokemon in play on your opponent's active pokemon .

Attacks:

G + G + {Fight} + C - Galling Melody - 100 Damage + 10 more damage for each dragon type pokemon in play. This pokemon can't attack during his next turn.

Retreat: 2

LOL, the_fallen asked and aniket produced it ASAP. It seems Aniket is one of the programmers or one of the Pokemon people to design pokemon, After all so fast and creative thinking. Thats awesome :)

Aniketdianafury

Rayquaza

Dragon - 130 HP

Attacks: 

{R} + {L} - Firestorm - This attack does 30 damage to 2 of your opponent's pokemon.

{R} + {R} + {L} + {C} - Dragon Blaze - 150 damage , discard 2 energies attached to this pokemon.

Retreat: 2 ★ ★ 

Aniketdianafury

Cynthia

Trainer - Supporter

You may search your deck for three different types of pokemon-EX (excluding M-pokemon-EX) with different energy types and put them on your bench .

harshu

Cynthia

Trainer - Supporter

You may search your deck for three different types of pokemon-EX (excluding M-pokemon-EX) with different energy types and put them on your bench .

Isn't it like Pokemon Collector, just you need to search for different types of EXs, you can't search for other cards though  ??

Edited by harshu

uic

Item card : EverStone 

-attach this card to your oppenents pokemon, that pokemon may not evolve

everstone is a common item in the anime & games that prevent pokemon from evolving 

this card can be useful to stop stuff like pyroar from evolving & stuff... of course you can get around it with tool removal & stuff or put an item card attached to your pokemon before your opponent uses it..works like a team flare card

Edited by uic

uic

Stadium Card: Contest Stage

-each player's basic pokemon with 60hp or less can not be damaged 

pokemon contest is a common event in the anime & games especially with Dawn & May, pokemon contest are for showing off your cute tiny adorable pokemon with style & grace so this stadium can help with people with a bad hand....for example a metal deck uses bronzor to evolve to bronzong for metal links ability but what if you had a bad hand? and ended up with bronzor as the first pokemon? you can use this stadium to prevent bronzor from dying cause pokemon contest is to display your cute unevolved pokemon and not kill them....

to prevent this card from being overpowered , you can replace the stadium or use stuff like primal groudon & donphan to wreck the stadium but its for protecting cute unevolved pokemon like fennikien & victini & emolga ...also if you evolve your pokemon then they will start being damaged

Edited by uic
  • Upvote 1

uic

Item card : PokeGear

-Search your deck or discard pile for any supporter card

PokeGear was an old item from pokemon gold, silver, crystal & heartgold & soulsilver....it was like a pokewatch & stuff, except in the games, you can get the phone numbers of every trainer & professor & people you meet or battle in game...you can call trainers or your mom or the trainers can call you...in the game the trainers will call if they want another pokemon battle or if they spot a rare pokemon swarm, it was a fun gimmick found old in the johto games and searching for supporters fits this item card perfectly

this card is kinda like a mix of vs seeker and skyla, but skyla can search for both item or supporter but only in the deck while vs seeker can only find supporters in the discard pile....therefore this card isn't really over powered

Edited by uic

the_fallen_ixi

Yep, common Item, but I don't want to see it in the game. I didn't like Pyroar too the first time I met it. But now I think it's a wonderful card since it gives a good reason to play stage 1 / stage 2 instead of just EX.

Stadium Card: Contest Stage

I really like this idea! Fantastic!

But it give an opportunity to create the deck with only 60 HP pokemon. It will be invulnerable, right? For example I can play Honedge (Continuous Slash) and Victini (Victory Star). Or there is a Pikachu that deals 50 damage for 3 energy with no penalty and one that deals 80 after discarding all energy. Mimun is also nice... And Joltik / Pumpkaboo with Night March?.. Shedinja will be really cool. Raticate with Super Fang will do the thing.

Or the ultimate 60 HP pokemon - MEW PRIME is 60 HP only!!!  :D This card will rock in unlimited). And with Gengar Prime you won't care too much about that fact that you can't deal any damage to opponent)))

There're a lot of cute 60 HP pokemon that may create a lot of problems even without this card :)

Well, opponent may run tons of another stadiums just to counter it but if you manage to lock on your stadium with Ninetales?..Of course there are Lysandres / Catchers to save your life still... Donphan... The thing is that stadium is discarded after attack. Opponent may run 4 Contest Stages and Trumps to recover them. And you can use it only with fighting decks, so other decks won't have a chance...

So, any ideas how to make it less overpowered?  :huh:

Edited by the_fallen_ixi

the_fallen_ixi

EEVEE

Here is the Eevee card most Eevee fans will enjoy more than any other Eevee in the game!

Eevee / BASIC / HP 60 {C}

{Ancient Trait} Family

You may have up to 12 cards cards with this name in your deck. (You still can have only up to 4 cards with this name but without this Ancient Trait.)

{Ability} Adaptive Evolution

This Pokemon can evolve during your first turn or the turn you play it.

{C} Evolve

Search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokemon and put it onto this Pokemon. (This counts as evolving this Pokemon). Shuffle your deck afterward.

{C} Call of Family

Search your deck for 3 Pokemon that have the same name with this Pokemon or evolve from this Pokemon in any combination. Put all chosen basic Pokemon onto your bench. Reveal the other chosen Pokemon and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: {*} Fighting x2 / Resistance: none / Retreat cost: {C}

With this Eevee pure eeveelutions deck (all Pokemon from Eevee evolution line only) can become really competitive. Up to 12 Eevee will allow to set up 6 (or 9 with coming Sky Field) eeveelutions! Adaptive Evolution will allow to evolve ASAP when it is really needed and it's fine according to pokedex entries about Eevee. Evolve attack is to archive the same thing. Call of Family allows to search for eeveelutions or other Eevees to set up fast.

Probably a bit overpowered Eevee but I like it.

I tried to make wording universal so other Pokemon that may use other Pokemon attacks won't try evolving to Eevee or search for it's evolutions. But AFAIK there is no card with similar "Call of Family" attack. So if you see any mistakes, have an idea how to improve it or just know the card that contain similar wording - let me know :)

Edited by the_fallen_ixi

Aniketdianafury

Gothitelle-EX 

Psychic - 180 HP

Ability: Field of Vision

Once during your turn , you may look at top 7 cards of your deck . You may put as many pokemon tools you find there in your hand.

Attacks: 

{P} + {P} + {C} - Wrench Sight - 80 Damage + 10 more damage for each pokemon tool in your hand .

Weakness : Dark x2

Resistant : Psychic -20

Retreat: 1 ★ 

• Upvote 2

pillaz42

Gothitelle-EX 

Psychic - 180 HP

Ability: Field of Vision

Once during your turn , you may look at top 7 cards of your deck . You may put as many pokemon tools you find there in your hand.

Attacks: 

{P} + {P} + {C} - Wrench Sight - 80 Damage + 10 more damage for each pokemon tool in your hand .

Weakness : Dark x2

Retreat: 1 ★ 

Really liking your ideas Aniket, your definitely keeping your name as being the top name of the 'Wall of Fame' and keep up the amazing ideas, you've done loads of ideas whilst I was away  :D

pillaz42

-attach this card to your oppenents pokemon, that pokemon may not evolve

everstone is a common item in the anime & games that prevent pokemon from evolving

this card can be useful to stop stuff like pyroar from evolving & stuff... of course you can get around it with tool removal & stuff or put an item card attached to your pokemon before your opponent uses it..works like a team flare card

Really like your ideas Uic, but this one definitely caught my eye, would defintely counter all those Stage 1/2 and would boost the Night March deck, but as there will be the new card Wally (supporter) in the new set which lets you evolve a basic pokemon in your first turn, so this card definitely work if you had the first turn move.

2 more ideas then you will be up in my 'Wall' of fame. :D

Edited by pillaz42

pillaz42

Edited by pillaz42

the_fallen_ixi

TOOLS

I came up with idea adding tools specific to Pokemon just like G Booster, Victory Piece or Crystal Edge are. But rather adding more overpowered Ace Specs for EX I want to suggest tool for ordinary Pokemon.

Here are two tools that will buff Asleep Special condition. Probably they will just give one more reason to run a couple of megaphones with every deck. Anyway - there is Virbank for Poisoned, Volcarona for Burined,.. Paralyzed and Confused don't require any support from my point of view... So here are tool that will significantly buff Asleep.

TRAINER / ITEM / TOOL / Jigglypuff's Microphone

If this card is attached to Jigglypuff each player flips an additional coin for sleeping Pokémon if it would wake up. If tails Pokémon doesn't wake up. Discard this card if more than one Jigglypuff's microphone is in play.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during you turn (before your attack).

TRAINER / ITEM / TOOL / Jigglypuff's marker box

If this card is attached to Jigglypuff each player flips an additional coin for sleeping Pokémon if it would wake up. If tails Pokémon that wakes up is confused. Discard this card if more than one Jigglypuff's marker box is in play.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during you turn (before your attack).

Meowth. I've never seen it in PvP. So here is the new idea of the Meowth's Amulet that will increase luck and allow to dodge most of attacks. :)

TRAINER / ITEM / TOOL / Meowth's Amulet

If any damage is done to Meowth this card is attached to by attacks, flip 2 coins. If at least one of them heads, prevent that damage.

Farfetch'd. Basic Pokemon with 60-70 HP and no evolution. Yep, there is a version that does does 30 damage just for 1 colorless energy but this is not a reason to play Farfetch'd in PvP. Here Crystal Edge designed for him:

TRAINER / ITEM / TOOL / Onion Sabre

If this card is attached to Farfetch'd, each of its attacks does 50 more damage to the Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

And the last idea I have - I like Cubone and Marowak and want to see them in PvP. obviously they should have bench attacks since they usually throw the bode to attack.

TRAINER / ITEM / TOOL / Enhanced Bone

The Cubode this card is attached to can also use the following attack on this card. (You still need the necessary Energy to use this attack.)

{Fight} Far Boomerang

This attack does 40 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

The Marowak this card is attached to can also use the following attack on this card. (You still need the necessary Energy to use this attack.)

{Fight} {Fight} Controlled Boomerang

This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Edited by the_fallen_ixi

the_fallen_ixi

LOL, the_fallen asked and aniket produced it ASAP. It seems Aniket is one of the programmers or one of the Pokemon people to design pokemon, After all so fast and creative thinking. Thats awesome :)

Yep, I also find it cool  :D

Btw, it took a while to correctly understand how Flygon's ability will work. Had to read it several times.  :)

Aniketdianafury

Yep, I also find it cool  :D

Btw, it took a while to correctly understand how Flygon's ability will work. Had to read it several times.  :)

I corrected it again , it was over-powered again . Sorry 

• Upvote 2

the_fallen_ixi

I corrected it again , it was over-powered again . Sorry 

Hm, I thought ability was working only if Flygon is Active before the correction? Didn't thought that it could be overpowered, but yeah... Wording 

You may not use an ability with the same name during your turn. 

will prevent from Building Flygon EX - Keldeo EX decks with 5 switches  :)

+ Coming Sky Field will allow put pretty much of damage counters.

I wonder how well such strategy will work with regular Flygon or Chandelure since you can use their ability several times a turn but only if Pokemon that has ability is active...

Edited by the_fallen_ixi

the_fallen_ixi

Team Rockets Pitfall

Supporter - Flip a coin, if heads your opponent discards the top 3 cards from the top of their deck. If tails your opponent Discards 1 card from the top of their deck.

I just found that Team Rocket's Pitfall perfectly aligns with Team Plasma Weezing (but lets think this is Team Rocket Weezing :D). Aftermath ability also allows discarding cards. +1 from me)))

I feel sad about two killed decks: mill decks and toolbox deck. Lysandre's Trump Card and Startling Megaphone are those killers. Probably there should be ability / stadium to prevent player from playing these cards.

First idea I got - block supporters so opponent won't be able to play Lysandre's Trump Card. Second idea - putting cards into the Lost Zone instead of discarding. But personally I think only mystical supporters / Pokemon should be able to do so. The last idea I have - invent a stadium or Pokemon with ability that prevents both players from taking any cards from discard pile. While Trump is here you really need to invent a card to counter it.

So, ChaoskyZ, would you invent such card?  ;) 

Aniketdianafury

Exeggutor-EX 

Psychic - 170 HP

Ability: Mystic Pit

If this pokemon is your active pokemon , whenever your opponent attaches any energy to his/her pokemon from his/her hand. . Put 3 damage counters on that pokemon and that pokemon cannot attack during his/her next turn . This ability effect cant be affected by retreat or any other ability. This ability cant be used if there is any stadium card in play.

Attacks: 

{G} + {P} + {P}+ {C} - Giga Collision - 150 Damage . Flip a coin , if head  this pokemon can't attack during his/her next turn or if tails put this pokemon and all cards attached to it into your hand.

Weakness : Fire x2

• Upvote 2

harshu

Exeggutor-EX 

Psychic - 170 HP

Ability: Mystic Pit

If this pokemon is your active pokemon , whenever your opponent attaches any energy to his/her pokemon . Put 3 damage counters on that pokemon and that pokemon cannot attack during his/her next turn . This ability effect cant be affected by retreat or any other ability.

Attacks: 

{G} + {P} + {C} - Giga Collision - 150 Damage . Flip a coin , if head discard this pokemon and your opponent takes 3 prize card and if tails your opponent's takes 1 prize card.

Weakness : Fire x2

Retreat: 2 ★ 

This card is certainly OP :o Since I can't win if I only 1 pokemon. And 3 counters with Plasma frigate or something don't remember will straight away --> 5 Counters, and on top of that I can't attack :( Thats tooooo OP :( Please reduce it :P

Aniketdianafury

• Upvote 2

Aniketdianafury

Melvin

Trainer-Supporter

Search for deck for as many evolution cards and put them in your hand . 

• Upvote 1

sagz

DARKRAI-EX

DARK   180HP

ABILITY: DARK HOLE

Before your attack u can use this ability(if DARKRAI is your active pokemon) put your opponent's active pokemon into sleep.This ability can be used only once on each active pokemon.

ATTACKS:

{D}  Dream Eater - If your opponent's active pokemon is asleep, then its remaining HP is 10. Heal all damage counters and all special conditions from this pokemon.

{D} {D} {C} Dark Pulse - Does 100 Damage.

This attack's damage isn't affected any effects on the defending pokemon.

Weekness: Fighting x 2         Resistence: Psychic -20           Retreat: 2 

Edited by sagz

the_fallen_ixi

{D}  Dream Eater - If your opponent's active pokemon is asleep, then its remaining HP is 10. Heal all damage counters and all special conditions from this pokemon.

Wow! Really cool attack! Probably a little OP with ability but I really like this Dream Eater!  :)

Edited by the_fallen_ixi