pillaz42

Pillaz42 and Your Card Ideas for the whole Pokemon Universe *cringe

pillaz42

As it's maintenance for 2 hours, I will be making some card ideas for Trainer's Pokemon, because we haven't had them for quite a while in the TCG, so you guys are more than welcome to post your ideas to pass time for maintenance.  :)  

pillaz42

Ash's Pikachu  90HP

????  Volt Charge ????

Ash's Pikachu Volt Tackle does 50 more damage to the Active pokemon in your next turn.

{L} {L} {L}  Volt Tackle 130

Discard 2 {L} energy to attach to Ash's Pikachu

Weakness: Fighting x2 ????  Retreat: 1 

Edited by pillaz42

harshu

Here's my Dream Card.

Pokemon

Mewtwo Ultimate

HP : 300

Ability : - This pokeon can keep any ability before attack and can change the ability any number of times before the attack. This ability cannot be overridden by any other ability, attack or card. The Final Ability chosen before the attack continues during the opponent's attack.

Attacks :

1. - Ultimate Barrier : This pokemon can't be affected by any conditions, items and effects of any attack(including

damage). The Pokemon can use this attack only if 0 energies attached to it.

Attack Cost = 0.

Damage = 0.

2. - Intelligence or Mind control - This attack lets you skip the opponent's turn. This attack can't be used by the

pokemon in the next turn.

Attack Cost = 1 Psychic

Damage = 0.

3. - Ultimate Attack - The Opponent Pokemon is knocked out. The Pokemon knocked out will go to the Lost Zone.

(This attack isn't affected by any effects on the defending pokemon.)

Attack Cost = 4 Psychic

Damage = The opponent's pokemon's remaining HP is 0.

4. - Recover - This attack Heals all the dmage on this pokemon. This attack can't be used by the pokemon during

the next turn.

Attack Cost = 2 Psychic

Damage = 0.

5. - Scenario Attack - Use any attack of all the pokemon present in play.

Attack Cost = 3 Psychic

Damage = The damage done by the attack.

Pokemon Rule - If this pokemon is knocked out. The opponent takes all the prize cards left. Only 1 Mewtwo Ultimate card can remain in a deck.

Retreat Cost = 0

Weakness = 0

Resitence = 0.

Hope you like it. I know it has many attacks but this would be my dream Card :) Another thing is that this card is too OP. But Its my dream card :D

Supporter

Call of Mewtwo = Search you deck for Mewtwo Ultimate. Mewtwo Ultimate is you new Active Pokemon. Switch the Active Pokemon on the bench. If there is no empty place on the bench then discard the old active pokemon. This counts as knocking off the pokemon, though your turn isn't over.

These are the 2 cards, I posted in another forum, which also had a kind of Creative idea like yours. So why not post it here as well :P

Another card :P

Pokemon

Arceus

HP - 160

Ability - Plate Switch : At any time before your attack, as often as you like, you can switch a TYPE Plate item card from your hand. If a Type plate is already attached to this pokemon, return it to your hand.

Attacks -

1. Judgement - Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is knocked out. If tails, then remove 1 Damage counter from defending pokemon. This attack isn't affected by any effect on the defending Pokemon.

Attack Cost - 4 Colourless.

Damage - if Heads, defending pokemon is knocked out other wise 0.

Retreat - 2 Colourless

Weakness - 2 x Weakness

Resistence - None

Items - Type Plate Search

Search your deck for a type plate. Reveal it to your opponent and keep it in your hand. Shuffle the deck afterwards.

Tools - 1. Psychic TYPE Plate 

This tool can only be attached to Arceus. The Pokemon this tool is attached to becomes Psychic Type.

The Pokemon can use the following attack (though necessary energy is required to use it).

Psychic - Flip a coin. If heads, then the defending pokemon is confused now. If tails, this pokemon takes 10 less damage from the attack by the defending pokemon in the next turn.

Damage - 80.

Attack Cost - 1 Psychic and 2 Colourless

2. Fighting TYPE Plate

This tool can only be attached to Arceus. The Pokemon this tool is attached to becomes Fighting Type.

The Pokemon can use the following attack (though necessary energy is required to use it).

Body Slam - The defending Pokemon is paralysed.

Damage - 30

Attack Cost - 1 Fighting and 1 Colourless

3. Grass TYPE Plate

This tool can only be attached to Arceus. The Pokemon this tool is attached to becomes Grass Type.

Poison Leaf - The defending Pokemon is Poisoned.

Damage - 50

Attack Cost - 2 Grass.

Thats all for now, hope you like them and I was tired so couldn't complete all the type Plates. Will update in this post itself :)

Edited by harshu

Aniketdianafury

Rayquaza-EX 

Dragon - 180 HP

Ability: Air Lock

Damage done to this pokemon is reduced by 30 (after applying weakness and resistance)

Attacks: 

R + C - Spiral turn - Does 30 damage to 3 of your opponent's pokemon , then switch this pokemon with one of your benched pokemon (Dont apply weakness and resistance for benched pokemon's)

L + R + C - Shockwave - Does 80 damage . Opponent's active pokemon is now paralyzed.

L + L + R + C - Mega Blow up - 200 damage . Search your deck for M-rayquaza then put it over Rayquaza-EX . This attack can be used even when rayquaza is mega evolved . Discard 2 energies from your hand after each attack.

Weakness : Fairy x2     Retreat: 2  

• Upvote 2

Aniketdianafury

Sky Tower

Trainer - Sky Tower (Stadium) 

Each of your rayquaza attack's (including Rayquaza and M-rayquaza EX) now do 50 damage to one of your opponent's benched pokemon , then discard this stadium card from play then search your deck for another sky tower stadium and put it into play.

• Upvote 2

Aniketdianafury

Latios-EX 

Psychic - 180 HP

Ability: Light Screen

Damage done by your opponent's active pokemon is halved (before applying weakness and resistance)

Attacks: 

P - Psycho impact - Does 60 damage to 1 of your opponent's pokemon . This attack can be used on your first turn. 

P + C - Psychic - Does 100 + 10 more damage for each energy attached to both active pokemon's. You may switch your opponent's active pokemon with his/her any benched pokemon before your attack.

Weakness : Psychic x2     Retreat: 0

• Upvote 2

ChaoskyZ

Team Rockets Pitfall

Supporter - Flip a coin, if heads your opponent discards the top 3 cards from the top of their deck. If tails your opponent Discards 1 card from the top of their deck.

Note:I will be posting more cards later on. Many of which will be based on your opponent being forced to discard. I would really like to see a powerful mill deck in Pokemon TCG. I figured, why not make up some cards for fun involving them. ^_^

Edited by ChaoskyZ

the_fallen_ixi

EX NERF TRAINERS

Some players enjoy EX, some player hate them. But almost everyone agree that EX are overpowered. Almost every competitive deck runs EX cards even if not as the main attacker. There was one character I really miss from The Power of One movie - Lawrence III. I always imagined that his aim is to collect every unusual, powerful or legendary pokemon.

TRAINER / SUPPORTER / Lawrence III

If your opponent's Active Pokemon is Pokemon-EX it is knocked out. You cannot take any prize cards for knocking out this Pokemon-EX with Lawrence III.

You may play only 1 supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

TRAINER STADIUM / Lawrence's Flying Hovercraft

When either player's Pokemon-EX is knocked out his opponent takes one additional prize card.

That card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

TRAINER ITEM / Lawrence's Flying Cage

If your opponent's Active Pokemon is Pokemon-EX it cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during you turn (before your attack).

TRAINER ITEM / Lawrence's Computer

Search your opponent deck for a Pokemon-EX, reveal it, and put it into your opponent's discard pile.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during you turn (before your attack).

the_fallen_ixi

GHOSTS

Actually my favorite pokemon type, my favorite evolution line and obviously my favorite Haunter is here  :) 

Gastly / BASIC / HP 50 {P}

{Ability} Gaseous

If any damage is done to this Pokemon by attacks, flip a coin. If heads, prevent that damage.

{C} Soporific Gas

The defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

{C} {C} Suffocating Gas

The defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. Put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokemon.

Weakness: {D} Darkness x2 / Resistance: {C} Colorless -20 / Retreat cost: none

This Pokemon’s body is 95% made up of gases. It cloaks the target and puts it to sleep without notice. It can envelop an opponent of any size and cause suffocation. It wraps its opponent in its gas-like body, slowly weakening its prey by poisoning it through the skin.

Haunter STAGE 1 / HP 80 {P}

{Ability} Mean Look

As long as this Pokemon is your active Pokemon the Retreat Cost of the Defending Pokemon is {C} more.

{C} Play around

You may move 2 energy cards attached to your opponent's Pokemon as you like to any of your opponent's other Pokemon in any way you like.

{P} Nightmare

If the Defending Pokemon is Asleep put 6 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon. (If the Defending Pokemon is not Asleep this attack does nothing).

Weakness: {D} Darkness x2 / Resistance{C} Colorless -20 / Retreat cost: none

This Haunter likes paying with various cards that don't belong to him just like Haunter from The Tower of Terror (#23) episode. And if his victim is sleeping and refuses to play he may have fun turning victim's dreams to nightmares.

Gengar STAGE 2 / HP 150 {P}

{Ability} Sudden Chill

Once during your turn (before you attack), you may put 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent's Pokemon.

{P} Cursed Drop

Put 6 damage counters on your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like.

{P} {C} Night Shade

Put 2 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon for each energy attached to this Pokemon and the Defending Pokemon.

Yep, no unfortunately Lost Zone attacks. This Gengar is the real master of putting damage counters. It has ability of Kingdra Prime which allows him to put damage counter even from the bench, the most powerful Cursed Drop in game and Night Shade: X-Ball-like ghost attack.

Edited by the_fallen_ixi

the_fallen_ixi

Gonna post Abra and Porygon lines, Ditto, some nice tools for Jigglypuff and the whole Alph of Unowns as soon as I have more time.  :cool:

Hey, pillaz42, could you fix typo in this post: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/29768-open-now-pillaz42-and-your-card-ideas-for-the-whole-pokemon-universe-cringe/?p=363320

Unknown

A-Z

(But I don't think this matters for your card)

Actually Unown...

Impressive work by the way!  ;)

Edited by the_fallen_ixi

pillaz42

Latios-EX 

Psychic - 180 HP

Ability: Light Screen

Damage done by your opponent's active pokemon is halved (before applying weakness and resistance)

Attacks: 

P - Psycho impact - Does 60 damage to 1 of your opponent's pokemon . This attack can be used on your first turn. 

P + C - Psychic - Does 100 + 10 more damage for each energy attached to both active pokemon's. You may switch your opponent's active pokemon with his/her any benched pokemon before your attack.

Weakness : Psychic x2     Retreat: 0

Another 3 amazing ideas made, Aniket, meaning you will be my first person on the Wall Of Fame  :D , Keep up the amazing ideas

pillaz42

Team Rockets Pitfall

Supporter - Flip a coin, if heads your opponent discards the top 3 cards from the top of their deck. If tails your opponent Discards 1 card from the top of their deck.

Note:I will be posting more cards later on. Many of which will be based on your opponent being forced to discard. I would really like to see a powerful mill deck in Pokemon TCG. I figured, why not make up some cards for fun involving them. ^_^

I like the concept of Mill decks, haven't seen much of them in the game, so I like your ideas.  :)

4 more ideas and you will be up in the Wall of Fame 

pillaz42

EX NERF TRAINERS

Some players enjoy EX, some player hate them. But almost everyone agree that EX are overpowered. Almost every competitive deck runs EX cards even if not as the main attacker. There was one character I really miss from The Power of One movie - Lawrence III. I always imagined that his aim is to collect every unusual, powerful or legendary pokemon.

TRAINER / SUPPORTER / Lawrence III

If your opponent's Active Pokemon is Pokemon-EX it is knocked out. You cannot take any prize cards for knocking out this Pokemon-EX with Lawrence III.

You may play only 1 supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

TRAINER STADIUM / Lawrence's Flying Hovercraft

When either player's Pokemon-EX is knocked out his opponent takes one additional prize card.

That card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

TRAINER ITEM / Lawrence's Flying Cage

If your opponent's Active Pokemon is Pokemon-EX it cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

TRAINER ITEM / Lawrence's Computer

Search your opponent deck for a Pokemon-EX, reveal it, and put it into your opponent's discard pile.

GHOSTS

Actually my favorite pokemon type, my favorite evolution line and obviously my favorite Haunter is here  :) 

Gastly / BASIC / HP 50 {P}

{Ability} Gaseous

If any damage is done to this Pokemon by attacks, flip a coin. If heads, prevent that damage.

{C} Soporific Gas

The defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

{C} {C} Suffocating Gas

The defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. Put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokemon.

Weakness: {D} Darkness x2 / Resistance: {C} Colorless -20 / Retreat cost: none

This Pokemon’s body is 95% made up of gases. It cloaks the target and puts it to sleep without notice. It can envelop an opponent of any size and cause suffocation. It wraps its opponent in its gas-like body, slowly weakening its prey by poisoning it through the skin.

Haunter STAGE 1 / HP 80 {P}

{Ability} Mean Look

As long as this Pokemon is your active Pokemon the Retreat Cost of the Defending Pokemon is {C} more.

{C} Play around

You may move 2 energy cards attached to your opponent's Pokemon as you like to any of your opponent's other Pokemon in any way you like.

{P} Nightmare

If the Defending Pokemon is Asleep put 6 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon. (If the Defending Pokemon is not Asleep this attack does nothing).

This Haunter likes paying with various cards that don;t belong to him just like Haunter from The Tower of Terror (#23) episode. And if his victim is sleeping and refuses to play he may have fun turning victim's dreams to nightmares.

Gengar STAGE 2 / HP 150 {P}

{Ability} Sudden Chill

Once during your turn (before you attack), you may put 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent's Pokemon.

{P} Cursed Drop

Put 6 damage counters on your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like.

{P} {C} Night Shade

Put 2 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon for each energy attached to this Pokemon and the Defending Pokemon.

Yep, no unfortunately Lost Zone attacks. This Gengar is the real master of putting damage counters. It has ability of Kingdra Prime which allows him to put damage counter even from the bench, the most powerful Cursed Drop in game and Night Shade: X-Ball-like ghost attack.

I like your Lawrence trainer cards definitely a good counter for those Pokemon-EX cards. 

The Gengar line idea is nice, we haven't had a Gengar line in the TCG for a while, hopefully they'll add it in a future set.

As you have succeeded with over 5 different ideas, you will be my 2nd person in the Wall of Fame  :D

pillaz42

These are the 2 cards, I posted in another forum, which also had a kind of Creative idea like yours. So why not post it here as well :P

Another card :P

Pokemon

Arceus

HP - 160

Ability - Plate Switch : At any time before your attack, as often as you like, you can switch a TYPE Plate item card from your hand. If a Type plate is already attached to this pokemon, return it to your hand.

Attacks -

1. Judgement - Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is knocked out. If tails, then remove 1 Damage counter from defending pokemon. This attack isn't affected by any effect on the defending Pokemon.

Attack Cost - 4 Colourless.

Damage - if Heads, defending pokemon is knocked out other wise 0.

Retreat - 2 Colourless

Weakness - 2 x Weakness

Resistence - None

Items - Type Plate Search

Search your deck for a type plate. Reveal it to your opponent and keep it in your hand. Shuffle the deck afterwards.

Tools - 1. Psychic TYPE Plate 

This tool can only be attached to Arceus. The Pokemon this tool is attached to becomes Psychic Type.

Psychic - Flip a coin. If heads, then the defending pokemon is confused now. If tails, this pokemon takes 10 less damage from the attack by the defending pokemon in the next turn.

Damage - 80.

Attack Cost - 1 Psychic and 2 Colourless

2. Fighting TYPE Plate

This tool can only be attached to Arceus. The Pokemon this tool is attached to becomes Fighting Type.

Body Slam - The defending Pokemon is paralysed.

Damage - 30

Attack Cost - 1 Fighting and 1 Colourless

3. Grass TYPE Plate

This tool can only be attached to Arceus. The Pokemon this tool is attached to becomes Grass Type.

Poison Leaf - The defending Pokemon is Poisoned.

Damage - 50

Attack Cost - 2 Grass.

Thats all for now, hope you like them and I was tired so couldn't complete all the type Plates. Will update in this post itself :)

I like your ideas Harshu.

I've heard there will be an Arceus card coming in the new set XY7 Bandit Ring so if these ideas were the card that would be a nice touch.

As you've achieved 5 different card ideas, you will be up in my Wall of Fame  :D

pillaz42

Gonna post Abra and Porygon lines, Ditto, some nice tools for Jigglypuff and the whole Alph of Unowns as soon as I have more time.  :cool:

Hey, pillaz42, could you fix typo in this post: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/29768-open-now-pillaz42-and-your-card-ideas-for-the-whole-pokemon-universe-cringe/?p=363320

Actually Unown...

Impressive work by the way!  ;)

Oh yeah just saw this too, will change this ASAP, and thanks for the nice feedback, and keep it up with your amazing ideas  :D

pillaz42

My Ideas for the whole Charizard Line

???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 

Check out my last ideas for the whole Venusaur Line  :) 

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/29768-open-now-pillaz42-and-your-card-ideas-for-the-whole-pokemon-universe-cringe/?p=363552

Basic | Charmander | 50HP

{R} Fire Bite 30

The Defending pokemon is now burned.

Stage 1 | Charmeleon | 80HP

{R} {C} Flame Tail 40

{R} {C} {C} Flame Wheel 70

Stage 2 | Ancient Trait | Charizard | 160HP

Evolution - Once during your turn (before your attack), you may play this card from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon even if that Pokemon was put into play this turn or if it’s your first turn.

Ability - Once during your turn (before your attack), when you play this card from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may use this ability. Attach 3 {R} from your discard pile to Charizard.

{R} {R} {R} Blazing Inferno 200

Discard 3 {R} energies from this pokemon.

Basic | Charizard-EX | 180HP

{R} {R} {C} Flamethrower 100

{R} {R} {C} {C} Fire Provider 80

Attack 2 {R} energy to one of your {R} benched pokemon.

Stage 1 | M-Charizard-EX X | 230HP

{R} {R} {R} {D} {C} Inferno Dragon Breath 200

Move 2 {R} energy from M-Charizard-EX to one of your benched pokemon.

Stage 1 | M-Charizard-EX Y | 230HP

{C} {C} {C} Flaming Tornado 50+

This attack does 50+ 50 more damge for each {R} energy attach to this pokemon.

????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by pillaz42

Aniketdianafury

Giratina-EX

Dragon - 180 HP

Ability: Power-up

Once during your turn you may search for a deck for any energy card and attach it to giratina-EX.

Attacks:

G + P - Abandoned Voice - 70 Damage , your opponent's active pokemon is now paralyzed.

G + G + P + P - Griseous Claws - 100 damage to two of your opponent's pokemon . Discard 2 energies attached to this pokemon.

Weakness : Dragon x2

Retreat: 3 ★ ★ 

Edited by Aniketdianafury
  • Upvote 2

harshu

Giratina-EX

Dragon - 180 HP

Ability: Power-up

Once during your turn you may search for a deck for any energy card and attach it to giratina-EX.

Attacks:

G + P - Abandoned Voice - 70 Damage , your opponent's active pokemon is now paralyzed.

G + G + P + P - Griseous Claws - 100 damage to two of your opponent's pokemon . Discard 2 energies attached to this pokemon.

Weakness : Dragon x2

Retreat: 3 ★ ★ 

It really seems like, you love your dragon pokemon like in the signature. Come on now give something else to us :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aniketdianafury

Raichu-EX 

Lightning - 170 HP

Ability: Magnetic search

Once during your turn you may search your deck for 2 item cards and put them in your hand.

Attacks: 

L  - Debilitate Thunder - 50 Damage , Flip a coin , If heads your opponent's active pokemon is now paralyzed.

L + L + C - Radical Volt - 150 damage . Flip a coin , If heads put 2 damage counters on each of your opponent's benched pokemon but if tails this attack does 100 damage to itself.

Weakness : Fighting x2

Retreat: 1 ★ 

• Upvote 1

Aniketdianafury

Yveltal-EX 

Dark - 180 HP

Ability: Ruinous Radiation

If this pokemon is your active pokemon , you may put 2 damage counters on each of your opponent's pokemon.You may not use an ability with the same name during your turn. 

Attacks: 

D + D + C - Execution Glare - 100 Damage + 10 more damage for each pokemon in your discard pile. 

Weakness : Lightning x2

Retreat: 2 ★ 

• Upvote 1

the_fallen_ixi

Ability: Ruinous Radiation

Once during your turn , you may put 2 damage counters on each of your opponent's pokemon.

After such EX suggestions I feel my Lawrence suggestions are really must-have  :D

So this Yveltal EX will be able to attack ALL opponent pokemon from bench? It will put damage counters so nothing can protect from this attack. It will put 2 of them. This is ability so it can be used even if Yveltal-EX is on your bench. Put 4 Yveltal-EX and you will do 80 damage to all opponent's Pokemon every turn... Oh, and you can use this ability during your first turn!

Don't you feel it is overpowered a bit?  ;)  Probably there should be some sort of recoil. For example this ability should require discarding darkness energy, should damage your bench or Yveltal also... Or should work only if Yveltal-EX is your active, right? Otherwise there will be no point of playing non-EX cards anymore, they just won't be able to handle so much damage before setup  :unsure:

Edited by the_fallen_ixi

Aniketdianafury

After such EX suggestions I feel my Lawrence suggestions are really must-have  :D

So this Yveltal EX will be able to attack ALL opponent pokemon from bench? It will put damage counters so nothing can protect from this attack. It will put 2 of them. This is ability so it can be used even if Yveltal-EX is on your bench. Put 4 Yveltal-EX and you will do 80 damage to all opponent's Pokemon every turn... Oh, and you can use this ability during your first turn!

Don't you feel it is overpowered a bit?  ;)  Probably there should be some sort of recoil. For example this ability should require discarding darkness energy, should damage your bench or Yveltal also... Or should work only if Yveltal-EX is your active, right? Otherwise there will be no point of playing non-EX cards anymore, they just won't be able to handle so much damage before setup  :unsure:

Dont worry now , i have corrected it :)

• Upvote 1

Aniketdianafury

Machamp-EX

Fighting - 170 HP

Ability: Mega Quake

Once during your turn , you may put mega evolved pokemon fromm your discard pile onto your bench . This ability cannot be used next turn.

Attacks:

Fighting energy x 3  - Groaning Punch - 120 Damage . If your opponent's active pokemon is a pokemon-EX and has more than 3 energy attached then discard all energies and pokemon-tools attached to that pokemon .

Weakness : Psychic x2

Retreat: 2

• Upvote 1

the_fallen_ixi

Dont worry now , i have corrected it :)

Much better :)

Still very powerful but not a game-killer anymore  :)

Edited by the_fallen_ixi

the_fallen_ixi

Btw, made some research and found Flygon that is able to put 1 damage counter on each of the opponent's Pokemon with ability... Might be powerful although 1 damage counter isn't that much... Flygons have quite unusual abilities and attacks, do u have plans making Flygon EX?   ;)

Edited by the_fallen_ixi