Bugs everywhere

Elltaco

Whats happening to this game, when it first came out it was really fun, the cards didnt need that much time to load, not red cards, no random defeats, no problem oppening the packs :angry: ,  now the real daily challenge is to find a deck where i can see all my cards and not just read the description. These updates are only making it harder to enjoy this game in my opinion  :(.

+ not working properly daily challenges...

But on the other hand game becomes better with time! Have you used trading system about a yer ago? I was nearly impossible to see all acceptable public offers. Did you notice that last update makes almost all game actions a lot faster? What about new cool features like prize wheels, tournaments? By the way implementing new cards is a work too and I can confirm that dev team is fixing bugs - some bugs I personally reported were fixed.

I don't see any reason to complain - this game is still in beta status so there will be new features and new bugs from which you and me definitely will suffer. I'd say threads like "Hey, this game is full of bugs!" won't give you anything... What can you suggest? Revert game to previous more-or-less stable update and stop development completely?..

This game has been in Beta for almost 4 years. I guess there is no rush as long as I can play some of the time. I love this game though do not get me wrong. You just have to live with it.

Whats happening to this game, when it first came out it was really fun, the cards didnt need that much time to load, not red cards, no random defeats, no problem oppening the packs :angry: ,  now the real daily challenge is to find a deck where i can see all my cards and not just read the description. These updates are only making it harder to enjoy this game in my opinion  :(.

Well its certainly making everyone happy. But getting angry or making such threads won't help your problem. Come - on Developers have added so much new stuff. And so have the bugs been created a lot as well. But I think you should give them some more time, after all they are humans like us as well :) So just be patient, everything will turn right :) Don't worry and don't get angry :) Just be HAPPY !! :)

Don't get me wrong guys i also like this game and i've been playing it since it came out,  i know there is a lot of new stuff but i can't see anything with these last updates, no card, no deck, not even the coin flipping. I know there is always room for improvement but a game with a lot of cool stuff that you can't see kind of losses the point which is that u enjoy it..

Archived