Today's Active challenge update - 28/03/2015

Aniketdianafury

DAILY CHALLENGES GUIDE 

28/03/2015

1 * Put 15 Grass evolution cards in play . 

(Award - 50 x tokens )

UPDATE :- I just won this challenge . You just have to evolve grass type pokemon 15 times (applies for both stage-1 and stage-2 pokemons) . Best of luck all  ;)

How do i put 15 grass evolution cards in play trainers , please help me out please . Can i put evolution cards in discard pile too . Help me out someone  ;) 

TODAY'S ACTIVE CHALLENGES UPDATE 

28/03/2015

1 * Put 15 Grass evolution cards in play . 

(Award - 50 x tokens )

Wait what :o :O I recieved a daily challenge of winning with a Grass theme deck. How did you receive that Daily Challenge :(

Wait what :o :o I recieved a daily challenge of winning with a Grass theme deck. How did you receive that Daily Challenge :(

Grass theme deck challenge was given yesterday to trainers , if you did not complete it then it might have been put to hold for you to complete it . I recommend to complete it first then you might get this challenge too . But just tell me a way to complete this challenge in a single game  :)

Grass theme deck challenge was given yesterday to trainers , if you did not complete it then it might have been put to hold for you to complete it . I recommend to complete it first then you might get this challenge too . But just tell me a way to complete this challenge in a single game  :)

Well I recieved the fire one yeserday :o and by the challenge it seems, you need to evolve 15 grass pokemon. I hope I am right and you complete it real soon :)

OLDER ACTIVE CHALLENGES UPDATE

26/03/2015

1 * Win a match with deck that contains fire type pokemon.

(Award - 25 x tokens )

2 * Win a match with a deck that contains water type pokemon . 

(Award - 25 x tokens )

27/03/2015

2 * Win a match with a deck that contains grass type pokemon . 

(Award - 25 x tokens )

Well I recieved the fire one yeserday :o and by the challenge it seems, you need to evolve 15 grass pokemon. I hope I am right and you complete it real soon :)

Thanks harshu but i think only Stage-1 and Stage-2 pokemon and AZ can only help me in this . Well i will update how to win this challenge as soon as complete this challenge.

OLDER ACTIVE CHALLENGES UPDATE

26/03/2015

1 * Win a match with deck that contains fire type pokemon.

(Award - 25 x tokens )

2 * Win a match with a deck that contains water type pokemon . 

(Award - 25 x tokens )

27/03/2015

2 * Win a match with a deck that contains grass type pokemon . 

(Award - 25 x tokens )

Well actually, on the first day only one Daily Challenge was meant. But it is a time problem. Since the day update got over. You played the daily challenge and then the game changed its date and so you also received second challenge. While many players recieved 2. Many players only recieved one. So by MISTAKE you are 1 challenge ahead :P Another player named Mefftu commented on this. The comment was -

I guess it has to be related with the different time zones and how the program handle this. I was able to get just the water challenge now, the fire I read about for the first time now.

I tried the water challenge as my first challenge at about 5:30 am GMT, and if the program change the daily challenge always at say 5:00 am GMT then some players had the chance to qualify for two challenges yet already.

(It took some time for me to find this comment and thats what happened with you)

(I think we are chatting here, such fast replies LOL )

Man, the challenges are different for each person (except the first 3). Me today i had put 6 basic psiquic pokemon in the bench and I recive 1 pack of 5 cards

Man, the challenges are different for each person (except the first 3). Me today i had put 6 basic psiquic pokemon in the bench and I recive 1 pack of 5 cards

Well i recommend you to update this thread with the details of the challenge daily. I hve made this thread just to have other players know the daily challenges we are getting and how we can complete them. I hope you understand my point of view  :) 

I can confirm that I got the 6 basic Psychic Pokémon challenge as well, though sadly you can't do that challenge in Trainer Challenge. This is over time, does not have to be done in one battle. I used the Mental Might deck to accomplish this challenge, but any deck with Psychic Pokémon works as well.

I ended up with a 15 psychic evolutions in the most recent challenge, though I noticed that it was an Uncommon challenge by the rarity symbol.

Hey Aniket, I think this thread can be a real potentially helpful thread.

I have some Ideas :-

1. Change the Heading to Daily Challenges Guide

2. Make this thread helpful for all people who have difficulty. For example - like you asked about a challenge. Like this any player who has some comfusion or is unable to complete it. He can post about it here. Then other players altogether can post the solutions.

I hope you like it.

This Idea striked my mind because of your statement -

Well i recommend you to update this thread with the details of the challenge daily. I hve made this thread just to have other players know the daily challenges we are getting and how we can complete them. I hope you understand my point of view  :) 

With this, the present heading - Today's Active Challenge Update - 28/03/15 is a bit limited. So if you like the comments, this can be a really helpful thread. :)

Yeah, I was debating whether or not to continue posting here since I came across an uncommon challenge last night that got my Water level up to level 1. I'm not aware of the character limit for a thread, but could this dedicated thread to the challenges also list known challenges?

TODAY'S ACTIVE CHALLENGE UPDATE

29/03/2015

1* Knock out opponent's 20 pokemon with your psychic type pokemon .

{Award :- 2 x tokens and 1 x Boundaries Crosses Booster (10 Cards) }

I was absent from the game for 3 days so i am still at the 3 basic challenges but i can tell about the queue system for Lv. 0 players.

The queue is of 2 challenge (1 ongoing and 1 after that). The 2nd challenge gets into queue whether you log in or not. So i was able to play 2 challenges today (1 from previous day and 1 of today maybe, though i didnt log in for 3 days and completed my challenge on the first day). As mentioned by mods, this queue will increase as the player level ups.

Hope this helps :)

hey does this count in friend battles?

I dont have any idea about friend battle becuase i usually try to complete daily challenges in ranked mode and i rarely play in friend mode . And i think if you get ur daily challenges completed in friend battle then please let us know please. 

My daily challenge today 30/3/15 is knockout 20 opponent pokemon with my Grass type pokemon, anyone else have this?

I have. 5 card booster. And Grass lvl up! :)

pillaz42, on 30 Mar 2015 - 5:19 PM, said:snapback.png

My daily challenge today 30/3/15 is knockout 20 opponent pokemon with my Grass type pokemon, anyone else have this?

I have. 5 card booster. And Grass lvl up! :)

Me too

31/03/2015

1* Put 20 basic grass pokemon in play .

(Award - 25 tokens)

*Note :- This challenge is given before and is repeated .

31/03/2015

1* Put 20 basic grass pokemon in play .

(Award - 25 tokens)

*Note :- This challenge is given before and is repeated .

Well I didn't get that challenge before :o and another thing, if you want to pub challenges daily, then just change the heading since it says only about the challenge of that day.

Archived