Any advice for defeating Ali?

CycloneInAmes

I just found that other Trainers are way too easy to defeat except this one. Sometimes my luck sucks so I was not able to get a single energy card for 5 rounds or I was not able to get any evolved Pokemon at all. Furthermore, the poison is really the pain in the ****. I battled against her about 10 times and the last time I won because I was using the theme deck that contains Kyogre and there is a stadium card in that deck that allows me to heal 30 damages every round for water type Pokemon. It's just really annoying to battle against her since the first thing she would to to your Pokemon is poisoning and I don't have any card that can heal this in my deck. What would you think? Do you have any good idea about how to defeat her? It seems like poison type is merged into psychic type.

BTW, all failures I mentioned above, those happened in Easy difficulty. I suck so bad. :(

• 2 weeks later...

She's a Dark and Water type trainer, right? Just bring a hard-Counter. A Fighting/(Steel,Lightning,Grass, whatever the Majority of the water type she uses are weak to) should help you clear this up.

She's a Dark and Water type trainer, right? Just bring a hard-Counter. A Fighting/(Steel,Lightning,Grass, whatever the Majority of the water type she uses are weak to) should help you clear this up.

Psychic, actually, which makes it a little tricky since there are no ghosts in theme decks.

Archived