Authenticating stuck at 16%

Cubchoo103

Has been running noticeably slower on my iPad since the update, and now after I log in it just sits at "authenticating.. 16%" I have tons of memory free, and always keep my cache cleared of everything but tcg

Running into the same issue on my iPad - slowness isn't the issue for me, but I get stuck "authenticating" at 16%. Reinstalling the game client didn't fix the issue. I'm curious if this is a more widespread bug?

after every update this kind of delay, lag, login issues appears.............i think it wil take some time but don't know wen it wil be resolved

Same happened to me:

• 5 failures to log in
  • Then it worked
  • Then the game crashed in round 3 of a tournament
  • And I could not log back in

There seem to be significant stability problems.

oh my god , this update seems to be disastrous for us.

Completely agree with you. I am like posting in every thread so that somebody helps :(

Please remove this update. Please :(

In case anyone is curious, I experienced this exact error on PC just a moment ago, so this isn't just an iPad issue! When I started the game up, it got stuck on the automatic login (at exactly 16%), and when I reopened the game, it forced me to click to log in (but still had my username and password filled). I don't know if this is related, but the first time I tried to log in after that point, I simply clicked to log in, and it still got stuck authenticating at the same point, but when I manually re-entered my username and password, it LOOKED like it was stuck for a moment, but finally let me log in. Hopefully that info helps to either diagnose the problem or get people into the game!

Wow.. usually mods/admins or whatever are a bit more responsive, guess they got nothing on this one... shweet, glad I put money into a game that constantly doesn't work

same happening to me stuck at 16% after 10 minutes it says server under maintanence. the server status is online.

I've been getting this quite a bit as of late as well. I'll close the client and after the 5th or 6th attempt it will finally log me in.

Archived