Daily Challenge 3/27/15

iGlamXCore

I completed the daily challenge then I checked the Daily page the challenge was gone and there was no progress on the Fire level. So I then re-logged and checked the page and the challenge was there so I went to complete it again figuring it was a small bug then but when I won again with a fire deck it didn't give me a reward or complete it but the progress bar is filled.

Here is a link showing the error /watch?v=O6Lou0jYCl0

Okay. Now, I've logged in once the Daily Challenges reset. I've no credit for my Fire challenge still. And it gave me a new Challenge. So it's like I've never done the Fire Challenge at all. My new challenge was to put 20 Physic Pokemon into play. Before I can even do that Challenge, (I was in a Tournament) the Daily Challenge popped up again with yet another new Daily Challenge. Another Water Challenge. Put 15 Water Evolution Cards into play. My Physic Daily Challenge is now gone. Can someone please fix this bug or please tell me how I can fix it, if there's a way? I'm getting very irritated since I'm not getting my rewards or progress and I really want to collect all of the Coins, Sleeves, and Cases. Get your act together, TCGO. <3

Update #1:

This is now getting ridiculous. My Daily Water Challenge is NOW GONE. JUST DISAPPEARED. I'm getting very annoyed and upset at this. TAKE CARE OF THIS. THIS IS FREAKIN' BULL. >:l If this isn't fixed within a week, I'm probably quitting this game. TCGO, address the issue and quit giving me the **** run-around. Your Customer Support is pathetic. I've submitted two Tickets only for them to be closed without any of your Support Team trying to solve my problem.

What is happening , i dont understand . Problems after problems this is getting annoying now .

It's been happening to me since the Update. I've done 3 Challenges and I only have 1 completed. More and more Users are experiencing the same issues I am having, including yourself.

UPDATE :- I just completed today's grass tyoe challenge and my progress bar has been increased today in my profile progress . Just dont know why it did not updated yesterday  :unsure: .

UPDATE :- I just completed today's grass tyoe challenge and my progress bar has been increased today in my profile progress . Just dont know why it did not updated yesterday  :unsure: .

Just logged on for my first time today. Still says I only completed 1 Challenge when I did 3.  :angry: 

Since the Support System is ignoring me, I guess my bug will never get fixed. 

Update #3:

I've waited until the Daily Challenges reset and I got my Physic Daily. Put 15 Physic Evolution Cards into play. So far, I've done 3 Battles and the Progress Bar is indeed going up and my Challenge has not disappeared yet. So I'm hoping that the bug is fixed, for me, at least.

Update #4:

I have completed my Physic Daily Challenge and have received my 50 Trainer Tokens and experience. I logged out and logged back in to make sure it was still there and it was. ^^ I hope my bug is fixed.

I will not be posting anymore in this Forum unless something goes wrong again. I'll monitor the Daily Challenges for awhile to make sure it doesn't get ruined again.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Hi iGlamXCore,

First, allow me to thank you for taking your time and effort to post details about what was happening and going to the length of creating a video of it.

We have incrementally been addressing issues with the Daily Challenge system since it went live last Wednesday.  We continue to keep a close eye on how it is working.  If you run into anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Archived