cannot load the game

slingshooter47

your game programming somehow scrambled with the actual game

when i try to start the game its loading assest and its stuck on 83%

the line i exactly see is login.loading.gameData 83%

please help me solve this

I have installed and downloaded the installer like 5 times, twice the latest one and 3 time the one before to this one (feb release) and I haven't been able to start the game, always got stuck on lading assets window, I'm playing on MAC OS X Yosemie 10.10.2, please help!!

your game programming somehow scrambled with the actual game

when i try to start the game its loading assest and its stuck on 83%

the line i exactly see is login.loading.gameData 83%

please help me solve this

When I launch the game it stucks on 92, like for ages and after waiting for a long long time. The login screen appears.

So I advise you to wait for ages as well :P

When I launch the game it stucks on 92, like for ages and after waiting for a long long time. The login screen appears.

So I advise you to wait for ages as well :P

Well i can help you a bit Harshu'    

Step 1 :- When your screen stucks at 92 % then immediately close the game when the game is in windowed mode (using close button) . Do this 2-3 times and you will notice that the stucking problem is gone .  

Step 2 :- Open run through search and type "prefetch" and delete all files in it then again open run and type "%temp% and click enter . Whatever files you find in these folders , just select all files with (CTRL + A) then then delete them and empty the recycle bin.

Note :- I recommend you to follow Step-1 after Step-2 and vice-versa.

Step 2 :- Open run through search and type "prefetch" and delete all files in it then again open run and type "%temp% and click enter . Whatever files you find in these folders , just select all files with (CTRL + A) then then delete them and empty the recycle bin.

Didn't quite understand the second step - specially - 'Open run through search' & 'Open run and type' I understood that I need to delete all the files I find.

But from above phrases, did you mean - I should search for the utility program - run and then type these. Which would open these temporary folders I suppose. Just wanted to clarify and I am running Windows 8 at the moment.

Thanks for the help :)

Step 1 :- When your screen stucks at 92 % then immediately close the game when the game is in windowed mode (using close button) . Do this 2-3 times and you will notice that the stucking problem is gone .  

Didn't work for me :(

Still trying, lets see even if gets a bit faster, though thanks for the help :)

Didn't work for me :(

Still trying, lets see even if gets a bit faster, though thanks for the help :)

I think it maybe due to different OS versions but there are many other problems which have been raised after this latest patch . I dont know when they will release a permament fix for our problems since may is not far for the roaring skies expansion to arrive . And i dont wish to see my dragons with no artwork .

Hello
When I open the PTCGO client, The screen says "Unpacking refresher update" and after "Failed to unpacking files" 

I'm new in PTCGO this is my first time download the game.  Help :)

(I run in Windows 7)  :P

Archived