Psy / Grass Deck

Strategy-Brain

This is my bestly predicted deck yet. I tried to combine some of my favourite pokemon and really strong ones to create this. But I haven't tried it yet since I don't have access to them yet so I wanted to ask for some advice before I ask for the cardsme what you think and how I could improve it. I'll try to work with fake cards to realise its strengths and weaknesses.

Pokemon (20)

3x Mewtwo EX

1x Mew EX

3x Venusaur EX

2x M Venusaur EX

3x Yanma (DEX)

1x Yanmega (DEX)

1x Yanmega (PHF)

2x Wurmple (DEX)

2x Cascoon (DEX)

2x Dustox (DEX)

Trainer(20)

Stadium(4)

3x Virbank City Gym

1x Dimension Valley

Items(2)

2x Evosoda

Tools(3)

2x Muscle Band

1x Rock Guard

Supporter(11)

3x Cilan

2x Professor Juniper

4x Pokemon Center Lady

2x Cheren

Energies(20)

4x Mystery Energy

4x Herbal Energy

1x Double Colorless Energy

1x Blend Energy (Grass/Fire/Psychic/Dark)

5x Psychic Type Energy

5x Grass Type Energy

Strategy

Mewtwo is in my opinion the most useful and dangerous EX pokemon and a main attacker of this deck, so 3 copies are enough. Mew is a great EX as although it has really low HP for an EX pokemon, Versatile can be dangerous enough with some good attacks in the field. Venusaur EX is one of my favourite EXs and preety useful with good HP and great attacks! Its Mega form is even better with an amazing attack and great HP! 3 Yanmas are enough for 2 Yanmegas that hit fast and strong. For the Dustox line I used 2-2-2 so I can make sure I'll use it without problems. Great HP and attacks make it useful for this deck! I din't want to use Yanmega Prime because while at first I thought it was great, I read reviews that made me think deeper. Its attacks aren't so great and althouugh it has really good HP it doesn't worth 3 or 4 Trainer Cards (Copycat/Judge) just to be useful. I prefer the other ones. For the Trainer Cards: 3 Virbank city Gyms are almost neccessary since Venusaur EX, M Venusaur EX and Dustox (And maybe Mew EX) rely on it to deal even more damage! The Muscle Bands are there to make sure the attacks hit at full power. Cilans are my energy retrievers, Rock Guard my choise of Ace Specs Card is like using 3 Rocky Helmets in one single pokemon and I believe this is a bit amazing.:PProfessor Junipers are necessary at almost every deck today while the Pokemon Center Ladies are 4 cause healing is good every turn. Cherens help me search for basics at crisis momments of the game and Evosodas help me in the hard line of 3 pokemon. Dimension Valley is a fill preety useful for early attacks. For the energies I chose Mystery and Herbal Energy as the can help a lot in the moving around/healing support. The Double Colorless make it easier for Mewtwo or Yanmega and others to attack faster while the Blend Energy helps at times I am out of the others. The basics are of course fill ups and can be retrieved by Cilan. That's preety much everything!

Any advice is welcomed!Thanx!!!

Ah, more decks to edit! I love this :) :

1)I'm seeing 3 Evoloution lines, are a little too much. I'd personally cut the Dusktox, since it takes the longest to set up with the least payoff.

2) Playing two different stadiums Isn't a good idea anywhere other than a Groudon deck. If you want the extra damage, go with Hypnotoxic Laseer/ M Venusaur. Or go with the easier attackers. (*Personally, I'd cut the Dimensional Valley. It's not as good as Laser/Bank)

3) Just Evosoda? Where is the Search Items? Switching mechanisims? I'll come back to this...

4) Muscle Band should always be played at 3, if included at all.

5) Rock guard Isn't a good ACE-SPEC. It can be easily megaphoned off, and the little extra damage it does isn't worth it. I'd play Computer Search. It searches everything you need.

6) Cilan searches the energy, not retrieves it, also get rid of this card. It's not good in this deck.

7) Pokemon center lady is a Tech, not a staple. If you play allot of toad or special-condition oriented decks, then play two, otherwise, play more Juniper and N.

8) Cheren is (In my opinion) The worst Draw support in the game, I know You're better off playing N, Juniper and Colress.

9) Mother of special energy... If you're playing Mewtwo, the only special energies you should play is Mystery and Double Colorless. Drop everything else, exept the Grass, wich should stay at 5.

So:

-2-2-2 Dustox

-1 Dimensional Valley

-1 Rock Guard

-3 Cilan

-3 Pokemon Center Lady

-2 Cheren

-4 Herbal Energy

-1 Blend (GFPD)

-5 Psychic

=26 dropped cards

+3 N

+2 Professor Juniper

+3 Colress

+2 Lysandre

+4 Hypnotoxic Laser

+3 Ultra ****

** VS Seeker

+2 Switch

+1 Muscle Band

+1 Computer Search

=25 filled

FREE SPOTS: 1

Fill this with a Tech or a new Idea!

In conclusion, I hope you find the deck more consistent and versitile. Let me know if you need help with the updates!

Ah, more decks to edit! I love this :) :

1)I'm seeing 3 Evoloution lines, are a little too much. I'd personally cut the Dusktox, since it takes the longest to set up with the least payoff.

2) Playing two different stadiums Isn't a good idea anywhere other than a Groudon deck. If you want the extra damage, go with Hypnotoxic Laseer/ M Venusaur. Or go with the easier attackers. (*Personally, I'd cut the Dimensional Valley. It's not as good as Laser/Bank)

3) Just Evosoda? Where is the Search Items? Switching mechanisims? I'll come back to this...

4) Muscle Band should always be played at 3, if included at all.

5) Rock guard Isn't a good ACE-SPEC. It can be easily megaphoned off, and the little extra damage it does isn't worth it. I'd play Computer Search. It searches everything you need.

6) Cilan searches the energy, not retrieves it, also get rid of this card. It's not good in this deck.

7) Pokemon center lady is a Tech, not a staple. If you play allot of toad or special-condition oriented decks, then play two, otherwise, play more Juniper and N.

8) Cheren is (In my opinion) The worst Draw support in the game, I know You're better off playing N, Juniper and Colress.

9) Mother of special energy... If you're playing Mewtwo, the only special energies you should play is Mystery and Double Colorless. Drop everything else, exept the Grass, wich should stay at 5.

So:

-2-2-2 Dustox

-1 Dimensional Valley

-1 Rock Guard

-3 Cilan

-3 Pokemon Center Lady

-2 Cheren

-4 Herbal Energy

-1 Blend (GFPD)

-5 Psychic

=26 dropped cards

+3 N

+2 Professor Juniper

+3 Colress

+2 Lysandre

+4 Hypnotoxic Laser

+3 Ultra ****

** VS Seeker

+2 Switch

+1 Muscle Band

+1 Computer Search

=25 filled

FREE SPOTS: 1

Fill this with a Tech or a new Idea!

In conclusion, I hope you find the deck more consistent and versitile. Let me know if you need help with the updates!

Thanx so much for posting amd giving me advice! I''l think about all those new changes! Although I'd rather keep Dustox since I wanted to use it in a competitive set long time now.... :D Meanwhile all advice is welcomed guys!

If Dustox is all that matters, and since you're playing in Expanded with that Dustox, I'd go with using it with Ninetales and possibly Dragalge. I can't recall how much HP Ninetales has (internet is bloddy slow for me ;_;) but if it has 90 HP, you can run it with cards like level ball. 

Archived