daily challenge freeze

Puchin

Hi,
I won the daily challenge of water, i got the reward, but again I still appears the same and did not appear the new challenges the next day.

Affect me too!

I also got water challenge. I tried playing PvP with Ocean's Core but I lost right at the start. Strangely game said that I completed the challenge despite I lost! Not sure if reward was given. Then the challenge is gone. When I tried to play theme deck with water yesterday and today - no any sign of this challenge appeared.

After some time I log in again - challenge was still in my profile! Yellow progress bar was fully filled. I decided to wait until today. Today I logged in again and nothing has changed. No new daily challenge, still old with filled progress bar and still no reaction on winning games with water decks neither in PvP nor in Trainer challenge.

Quite disappointing, especially since reward for the first PvP match is gone... :wacko:

Btw, just in case... 24 is already passed since message that I completed water challenge pop up.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I will forward this bug to the development team. In the mean time would you please submit a ticket to our CS team. You can submit a ticket by following the link in my signature. 

Already submitted and got feedback that issue will be investigated and looked into! :)  Hope this will happen soon  :unsure:

UpdOh, just worked for me. Was fighting Frost Ray in PvP against Mental Might. My opponent cancelled the game and I instantly received 25 tokens, water XP and a new challenge! I'm happy! :)

Thanks you, dev team!

Btw, just completed subsequent fire challenge without any problems!

Archived