Card Cache problems

Andraxius

Since the update I've had to download all the cards again and I still have cards that are still not loaded even though I've tried to load them all in one go, trying the download all option and manually looking at them in collections. It's really weird because it's taking a lot of bandwidth and it doesn't even seem as though I'm making any progress on the cards that have not been loaded yet. I think there are still about 35% of cards that are still not loaded for me.

Yeah, I'm having a similar problem. I went to sleep and let the game run while it was supposed to be downloading and woke up to find it had barely downloaded anything more. My folder size went up by only 400MB, even though I know the game was constantly downloading (I have no idea what) overnight.

i can't find the app bit on windows so im still suffering from this issue. :( i thought updates was meant to fix problems not make it so i lose cards when i attempt to open packs or not able to see any cards minus their names barely 

Well cards aren't downloading properly. Please either check if there is an error in your server or it is a bug. Since we don't know whether the cards or loading or not. My cards loaded previously but now I have bad cards. :(

Please fix it soon :(

Archived