What is going on with the caching?

Hot-Coldman

Whenever I close the client I lose a massive chunk in filesize in the cache folder. When I open it back up, card art I previously had downloaded is just gone. I no longer have any art for the energy cards even, when I know I finally had them all downloaded before closing the client.

Why would the game ever do this? It's incredibly frustrating not only because I can't tell what a card is at a glance, but because the game isn't reliably saving the card art it means simply playing this game is a massive drain on my internet's bandwidth. 

It's a disaster. And I can't add friends or talk (or even SEE) chat rooms after the update, but I'd rather the card problem be solved first. I think I have less card art saved now than I did when I first started playing the game a few days ago.

Well there is certainly problem with the downloading of images. My internet is too slow to download all the cards in one go. So I stay in the collection for the cards to load - it is a traditional method of loading the cards which doesn't work now. I stay in collection for an hour, some cards get the load bar completed and that results in the disappearance of the cards. I know there is a forum topic made for this. But this certainly indicates that there is a problem in downloading the cards. So in the hope of help, I am posting on most of the topics that are relevant to my problem. Please help :(

Archived